Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hosting Evaluation

Hi,
    I am evaluating different companies on behalf of our IT Director as our company is looking to choose a hosting provider.

I have some general questions and I would be most grateful if you could answer them for me:

What is the typical load average on your web servers?
    What uptime SLA do you guarantee?

Re: Hosting Evaluation

Hello,

Please let us know which hosting type are you interested in? Accordingly we can provide you relevant information pertaining to that solution.

Our uptime SLA is 99.95% for popular services like Shared/Reseller Hosting, Virtual Servers and Dedicated Servers.
    Wordpress Hosting - Your Adventure, Your Story!
    Website Security Bundle - Great Value Security Solutions in value-for-money package!
    Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

We are looking initially at a shared hosting arrangement, where we can host several sites, with the possibility of upgrading to a managed dedicated arrangement later. Linux based. What are your server hardware specifications? What operating system do your servers run?

Comment

Hello,

Since you are willing to opt for a fully managed shared plan, I would like to inform you that our shared packages are setup on a high end dedicated servers from Dell™ and Intel® Xeon® processor, most of the shared accounts are setup on servers with 16 GB, 32 GB or 64 GB RAM. Certain percentage of resources are kept free on the servers for optimum performance of account hosted on the server. You may refer to the following link to know more about our Linux based cPanel Shared plans:

https://www.eukhost.com/web-hosting/cpanel.php

We offer cPanel control panel, Softaculous for one-click software installs, SEO tools, and much more for free with our cPanel Shared plans. We are also offering a free domain registration / transfer with all our shared plans on annual billing cycle.

You can place the order from the website itself, your account will be setup within 30 - 35 minutes after the payment is received. You can call us on our support toll free number 0808 262 0455.

Please feel free to revert in case of any further queries or concerns.

Regards,
        Rex Miller
        http://eukhost.com

Comment

I have a few more queries in this regards.

Do you make daily or weekly backups?
          What are your Primary and Secondary DNS numbers?

Awaiting to hear from you.

Comment

Hello Clifield,

Following are the answeres to your queries :

Do you make daily or weekly backups?
            Ans: We've partnered with R1soft to offer our customers daily backups through R1soft's Continuous Data Protection (CDP) application providing you with full protection in the event of data
            loss. We offer daily backups with 7 days retention period.

What are your Primary and Secondary DNS numbers?
            Ans: You will receive the details along with the login details sent after your account is live and active.

Please let us know if there are any more queries. We would be glad to assist you.

Regards,
            Fred Adkins

Comment

Apologies for the generic nature of the questions, your answers are very helpful.

We are looking initially at a shared hosting arrangement, where we can host several sites, with the possibility of upgrading to a managed dedicated arrangement later. Linux based.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by Gnome View Post
                Apologies for the generic nature of the questions, your answers are very helpful.

We are looking initially at a shared hosting arrangement, where we can host several sites, with the possibility of upgrading to a managed dedicated arrangement later. Linux based.

Regards
                Hi Gnome,

Thank you for writing in. Since you are looking forward to start with a Shared hosting environment and host multiple sites with an ability to upgrade to a dedicated server later. You may consider our cPanel hosting shared plans to start with as Rex has recommended you earlier.

Our cPanel shared plans allow you to host unlimited domains, create unlimited email accounts of any mailbox size as per your requirement, the disk space allocated is the only limit. Also there are no time bound contracts at all. You will be able to upgrade at any point of time, by paying the difference amount at the time of upgrade.
                Our 24 x 7 available technical support team will take care of the migration process for you as a part of our fully managed services.

Let us know if you need any further assistance in this regards, we would be glad to assist.

Regards,
                Albie Stevens

Comment

I have a query,

Are we able to remotely access the MySQL databases with your service? and cPanel control panel is offered for free right?

Thank you in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by Isonette View Post
                    I have a query,

Are we able to remotely access the MySQL databases with your service? and cPanel control panel is offered for free right?

Thank you in advance.
                    Hi Isonette,

I would like to inform you that you will surely be able to remotely access your MySQL databases and we offer cPanel control panel for free with our shared plans.

Regards,
                    Albie Stevens

Comment

With a shared plan, can you tell me if it is possible to set up a protected folder outside the public folder?

Comment

With a shared plan, can you tell me if it is possible to set up a protected folder outside the public folder?
                        Ans: As confirmed with our technical support team, it is possible to set up a protected folder outside the public folder.

Please let me know if there are any further queries we can answer.

Regards,
                        Albie Stevens

Comment

Thanks for the information Albie. I assume domain transfer is free with the any package as per mentioned on the website. Also can you tell me whats the difference between get ip domain protection from a domain transfered to eukhost and a domain which gets the domain ip transfer via another ip domain.

Comment

Also can you tell me whats the difference between get ip domain protection from a domain transfered to eukhost and a domain which gets the domain ip transfer via another ip domain.
                            Hi Gnome,

I would really appreciate if you could help me with the URL you read it, this will help me understand it better.

Awaiting...

Regards,
                            Albie Stevens

Comment

Refer : https://www.eukhost.com/web-hosting/cpanel.php

Right below the "Order Now"

Comment

Working...
                              X