R1Soft Backup for single website.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R1Soft Backup for single website.

eUKhost team, usign your R1Soft CDP backup option can I have backup of just one website with this your service or do I have to back up all websites hosted on my VM?

Re: R1Soft Backup for single website.

Originally posted by Rockhail View Post
    eUKhost team, usign your R1Soft CDP backup option can I have backup of just one website with this your service or do I have to back up all websites hosted on my VM?
    R1soft allows you to take back up of the entire server, meaning you can back up all your websites sitting on the same server till you have space available at the back-end.

Leon

Comment

I understand you mean you wish to backup just a single account on your server using R1soft - Yes that is indeed possible. From the R1 soft panel you simply exclude the accounts you do not with to automate a backup for. Hope that helps

Sales: 0800 862 0380 || Skype: jenniferkent_uk

Comment

Hi Rockhail,

I would like to inform you that, along with the ability to backup only a particular domain or website, R1Soft also allows us to take backup of a particular file or a folder as per our requirement. You can get in touch with our 24 x 7 available technical support team to get it configured as per your requirement.

Regards,
        Albie Stevens

Comment

Thank you for the information folks, this means that I will be able to take a backup of any particular domain or file or a folder as per my requirement.

That sounds great! This creates an earning opportunity for me as a reseller.

Regards,
          Rob

Comment

Hi there,

I have a query for you.

Say for example I have a VPS from you and we also have a backup plan for the same VPS at a remote location as you say. Now I wish to know if it is possible to take backup of any particular domain hosted on some other server with you and link it to the same backup space I have on my VPS.

Thank you looking for your response.

Isonette

Comment

Originally posted by Isonette View Post
              Hi there,

I have a query for you.

Say for example I have a VPS from you and we also have a backup plan for the same VPS at a remote location as you say. Now I wish to know if it is possible to take backup of any particular domain hosted on some other server with you and link it to the same backup space I have on my VPS.

Thank you looking for your response.

Isonette

This is indeed possible, to back up the data of your second server on the existing back up solution you need to opt for an additional R1Soft agent license; doesn't apply to the shared category.
              This is possible only if the website in question is hosted on a VPS, cloud or Dedicated server with us.

Comment

Good to know that it is possible to backup the site on another VPS or Dedicated server. What is the cost of R1Soft License we are looking at?

Comment

Hello Wriststory

The R1Soft backup license agent is offered at a very nominal monthly cost. I would recommend you to get in touch with our sales team via live chat or call. We would be glad to assist you with it.

Regards,
                  Fred Adkins

Comment

Originally posted by Wriststory View Post
                    Good to know that it is possible to backup the site on another VPS or Dedicated server. What is the cost of R1Soft License we are looking at?
                    Hello Wriststory,

Happy to know that you are interested in our R1Soft CDP backup plan. I would like to inform you that the cost for the R1Soft CDP back plan vary as per the backup size you wish to consider. For an example if you wish to consider the 25GB of backup space of R1Soft it will cost you 5.00 monthly or 60.00 annually, similarly for 50GB it will cost you 10.00 monthly or 120.00 annually.

You can simply checkout the prices by selecting the amount of backup plan you wish to consider on this link:

Feel free to contact our Sales Team via Live Chat for instant help.

Thanks and Regards,
                    EdwardS

Comment

Earlier eUKhost had offered me R1Soft Agent license for just 5/monthly for a single agent. If you wish to configure the backup for say 9 accounts then you will need to get 9 R1soft agent licenses. Hope this helps.

Comment

Yes, its 5 GBP a month for each additional agent license.

Comment

ban-img
                        Working...
                        X