Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Basic Plan

Hi,

Well, One of my clients is interested to get the Basic Plan of your hosting. But I have some questions before I proceed.

1/ The Basic Plan, I see it is £3.33 per month. Good! I want to know if the price remains the same if I renew my plan? I mean renewal price. As you know, some hosting companies charge a different price after 1 year. So, what about you?

2/ I do not live in UK, so, is the Basic Plan available for all people around the world?

3/ And how about the "No minimum contracts"?

Seriously, the price of the Basic Plan is OK for me. I will be happy if this stays forever and do not change if I renew.

Waiting a response..

Thank you

Re: Basic Plan

Hi Wriststory,

Thank you for writing in and your interest in our fully managed hosting services. I have below answered your queries.

1/ The Basic Plan, I see it is £3.33 per month. Good! I want to know if the price remains the same if I renew my plan? I mean renewal price. As you know, some hosting companies charge a different price after 1 year. So, what about you?
    Ans: I would like to inform you that, the cPanel hosting Basic plan you are willing to opt for will cost you 39.96 every year. The cost will remain the same every year, even at the time of renewals.

2/ I do not live in UK, so, is the Basic Plan available for all people around the world?
    Ans: Yes, there are no such restrictions with us. We currently have clients from every part of the world. We currently serve thousands of clients around the Globe.

3/ And how about the "No minimum contracts"?
    Ans: There are no time bound contracts at all. You will be able to cancel our services at any point of time, and the unused amount if any will be refunded to your account immediately!

Please let us know if there are any further queries to be addressed. We would be glad to assist.

Regards,
    Albie Stevens

Comment

Thank you for your reply Albie. Just came across some more question.

1/ Can I host more than one website on the Basic Plan?
      2/ Tell me more on this Permanent Price Freeze?

Thank you in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by Wriststory View Post
        I have below answered your queries.

Ans: Yes, the cPanel hosting Basic plan allows you to host unlimited domains also you will be able to create unlimited email accounts as per your requirement. The disk space allocated is the only limit.

Ans: Well as mentioned earlier, the cost for desired cPanel hosting Basic plan will remain the same every year. We offer Permanent price Freeze with our services with this even if the cost increases you will pay the same cost until you have hosting with us.

Feel free to write any further queries you may have in this regards.

Regards,
        Albie Stevens

Comment

Thank you for your quick responses Albie.

I will be placing the order by next month and the domain will be registered with some other provider. I hope I will be able to host the domain registered with some other provider.

Let me know if it is possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Wriststory View Post
            Thank you for your quick responses Albie.

I will be placing the order by next month and the domain will be registered with some other provider. I hope I will be able to host the domain registered with some other provider.

Let me know if it is possible.
            Hi Wriststory,

I believe it is very much possible to host a domain registered with some other provider. The technical support team should be able to assist you with that.

Comment

You can certainly host a domain registered with some other provider with us. You will just need to update the DNS after your account is active with us.

I would like to inform you that we are currently offering a free domain registration with our shared plans on annual billing cycle.

Regards,
              Albie

Comment

Thank you for the detailed information Albie, you have been really helpful.

Good to know that you are offering a free domain. I will make a note of this and surely get back as soon as I am done with the website.

Regards,
                Wriststory

Comment

I didn't realize the pricing was actually so low. That the domain is free is also a plus. I like what I see on your site, and should be placing an order with you over the next week!

Comment

Hi Spidey

Glad to know that you liked our product

Do revert if you require any assistance in placing the order.

Regards,
                    Suzanne Jones.

Comment

Your Basic Plan seems to be something that I would like to try to start out with. As my needs increase, or if I need to change my plan in the middle of my year, will there be additional fees involved?

Comment

Hello,

In case of upgrading your hosting package to the next level you just need to pay the difference amount, the amount would be calculated by the billing admins and accordingly the additional resources would be added. The best part of upgrading the plan is that its done without any downtime. You can call us on our toll free number or you can come on live chat whenever you want to upgrade the hosting package.

Assuring you our best services always.

Regards,
                        Rex Miller

Comment

You can switch from one Shared package to another and even to a reseller package almost instantaneously

Comment

ban-img
                          Working...
                          X