• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• List of features required - please advise which hosting has them

The following features are required;
    • Domain hosting
    • IMAP Email
    • Calendars for each user and the ability to share calendars between users
    • Automatic Out of office (configured on/off by each user as required)

No need to include details on how many domain, space or bandwidth.

Please just advise which hosting has the above features and if I there is a demo server/video or documentation I can see before purchasing.

Thanks

Re: List of features required - please advise which hosting has them

Hello,

I believe your requirement is more inclined towards a hosted email solution like Zimbra. We do offer Zimbra email hosting which supports features like IMAP email, Calendar sharing, Automatic out of office etc however for domain hosting, you will need a separate hosting account as Zimbra is an email only solution. You will also need to specify the number of email accounts for which you need this service.

Since you also require domain hosting, you can consider one of our cPanel Shared Hosting packages which support domain hosting as well as email specific features like IMAP, Calendar sharing, out of office messages etc.

You can read more about the two solutions at https://www.eukhost.com/zimbra-hosting.php and https://www.eukhost.com/web-hosting/cpanel.php respectively.

Please feel free to ask if you have any questions regarding the above info.
    Wordpress Hosting - Your Adventure, Your Story!
    Website Security Bundle - Great Value Security Solutions in value-for-money package!
    Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

I agree with Ryan's recommendation to consider cPanel Shared hosting, you will be able to host multiple domains, create multiple email accounts under one cPanel Shared hosting account unless you have enough disk space. You can host unlimited Addon domains, Sub domains and Parked domains on all Linux based cPanel hosting plans.The only limit will be the disk space allocated.

Comment

Per your information above: do you offer good rates in the case that a person would need additional disk space? Or is there a limit to the amount of disk space you can have per package?

Comment

Hi there

You can click on order now at the below url and check out the prices for various disk space options and their prices:

https://www.eukhost.com/zimbra-hosting.php

Regards,
          Suzanne Jones.

Comment

Working...
          X