Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SSL and CSR

Hello,

I am looking for SSL certificate for online shop but not sure which one will be the best fit for my 3 e-commerce websites.

Re: SSL and CSR

Hello,

We do offer various SSL certificates on our website which suffice different purpose, you can refer to the link below to know the difference between the SSL certificates :

https://www.eukhost.com/forums/f26/s...enefits-23089/

The basic SSL certificate will secure only a single main domain while the Wildcard SSL certificate will secure main domain as well as the sub-domains under it.

Please feel free to revert if you need any additional information.

Regards,
    Stuart

Comment

Is there any such SSL Cert that will secure all my domains?

Comment

A multi domain SSL Certificate option can be made available however if the number of domains to be secured aren't many, you'd be better of with individual SSL certificate for each domain name. We have SSL Certificates starting from only 29.00 a year including the IP required for installation so the pricing isn't very prohibitive to discard separate SSLs option completely.
        Wordpress Hosting - Your Adventure, Your Story!
        Website Security Bundle - Great Value Security Solutions in value-for-money package!
        Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

I was looking at the Domain SSL package? Not really sure what I need to do next with regards to the CSR being generated?

Thanks and kind regards,

Comment

Hi there

If your domain is hosted with us, we will generate the CSR for you. If not, your hosting provider should be able to provide the CSR. You can also get that from the control panel you use for hosting domains.

Regards
            Suzanne Jones.

Comment

Hello Ryan,

I have more than 10 domains to secure, if you could please shed some-more light on the multi-SSL cert you referred to in your previous reply that would be really helpful.

Axel

Comment

Hi Axel

Apologies for the delayed response.

I will soon get back to you with the price structure of the multi-SSL certificate. Appreciate your patience in the meanwhile.

Regards
                Suzanne Jones.

Comment

Hi Axel

Thank you for your patience.

The prerequisite for having a multisite SSL certificate package is that all the domains should belong to a single company. This means that the whois details should mention the same company name as registrant for all the domains to be secured. The whois details too should be seen and not protected

Secondly multi-site SSL certificate is applicable only to Organization SSL certificates.

After ordering the certificate you should be able to comply with all formalities as advised by GlobalSign for the issue of an organization certificate. Similar tasks are to be completed for each domain you add to the package. Lot of paperwork I know

For prices, please email me the list of domains you want to secure to [email protected] and I will get back to you with the best deal

Looking forward to your email.

Regards
                  Suzanne Jones.

Comment

Thankyou for the crystal clear info, Suzzane
                    I will revert to you soon.

Regards,
                    Axel

Comment

Hi Axel

You're most welcome

I will look forward to your response.

Kind Regards
                      Suzanne Jones.

Comment

How secure is an SSL as far as spam is concerned? Are there other safeguards or measures that need to be taken? What is the percentage of spam that will still get through?

Comment

Working...
                        X