I've never done this before.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've never done this before.

I was just wondering how much support and assistance I am going to have when I get started. I am very new to this and I know that I will have a lot of questions.

Re: I've never done this before.

Apart from website designing and development we offer full technical support 24 x 7
    The server/hosting package would be ready for you; depending on the website compatibility you may opt for a hosting package and simply dump the data across.

Comment

OK, so say I am buying a site that is already designed and developed. What does web hosting do for me? Does it ensure that I will be online? If I have a website, it is already online, isn't it? Sorry for the stupid questions - I admit to being totally ignorant about these things.

Comment

Let me make it more simple for you, spidy; you can host your website on any local computer (it can be your desktop as well) however, your local machine doesn't have the capability to be online 24 x 7 this is when the servers sitting in the datacernter come into picture, we take utmost care of the servers so you get 100 % uptime and your website never goes down. In a nutshell these servers have the capability to be online 24 x 7 unlike our local computer.

If you are ready to pay extra we can develop and design your website as well.

Hope this helps ..

Best Regards,
        Leon

Comment

Working...
        X