How long have you been around?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long have you been around?

Just curious as to how long your company has been in business? There are new start-ups all the time. I am searching for a webhosting company and am worried about signing up with a fly-by-night operation.

Re: How long have you been around?

Hi Johhny

eUKhost has been established for over 13 years. In these years we have grown to provide a diverse range of products and services and our aim has always been to offer suitable product to customers of all sizes. For more details about our company and our products please feel free to get in touch with us. We are available 24*7 on phone, live chat and emails.

--
    Suzanne Jones.

Comment

Originally posted by Johhny J View Post
      Just curious as to how long your company has been in business? There are new start-ups all the time. I am searching for a webhosting company and am worried about signing up with a fly-by-night operation.
      You can be rest assured about the longevity of our presence in this business as we have been around since 2001 and we host thousands of customers in our multiple data centre locations across the UK. Reviews and testimonials by numerous of our satisfied customers across the web are a testimony to this fact.

You are most welcome to sign up with us and experience the difference. Please feel free to ask if you require any further information.
      Wordpress Hosting - Your Adventure, Your Story!
      Website Security Bundle - Great Value Security Solutions in value-for-money package!
      Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

That's great info. I would hate to think I was doing business with a fly-by-night company. There are too many phone start-up companies these days.

Comment

Working...
        X