Shared servers - how many customers?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shared servers - how many customers?

Sorry for all the questions, but I am still doing my research here. I just learned about 'shared servers'. How may others will I be sharing a server with, if I go that route? Will they have access to my info?

Re: Shared servers - how many customers?

There is no fixed number to this as none of our shared servers are filled to capacity. The number of accounts setup on each server vary as some servers are configured for specific settings or requirements.Even though the server resources are shared by other accounts on the same shared server, none of them would be able to access your info by any means. You can rest your fears about your account being compromised.
    Wordpress Hosting - Your Adventure, Your Story!
    Website Security Bundle - Great Value Security Solutions in value-for-money package!
    Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

Re: Shared servers - how many customers?

Originally posted by Ryan View Post
      There is no fixed number to this as none of our shared servers are filled to capacity. The number of accounts setup on each server vary as some servers are configured for specific settings or requirements.Even though the server resources are shared by other accounts on the same shared server, none of them would be able to access your info by any means. You can rest your fears about your account being compromised.
      To add further on what Ryan said, each customer has its own encapsulated environment which others don't have access or rather a certain user doesn't go out of their home directories unless otherwise specified by the root/administrator user. We as technical support ensure optimal security of each & every hosting account on all our shared as well as reseller hosting servers.
      Rock _a.k.a._ Jack Daniel

Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

ban-img
      Working...
      X