Backups?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Backups?

Does your hosting include automatic backups? Or is that something I will need to configure? I have had a lot of information lost, due to carelessnes.. My own, but careless, nevertheless...

Re: Backups?

Originally posted by Mawkisha View Post
    Does your hosting include automatic backups? Or is that something I will need to configure? I have had a lot of information lost, due to carelessnes.. My own, but careless, nevertheless...
    Hi!

Backups, specifically offsite ones, carry the same importance as the primary production hosting environment. Human errors, websites & databases getting hacked, injected with malware, hardware corruption, major network failures/attacks or any natural disasters may bring down business giants. Having an offsite backup plan comes handy & is most recommended as a business continuity plan!

According to our terms here's the exact excerpt:
    11.1 eUKhost will use reasonable efforts to protect and backup data for clients on a regular basis, however, eUKhost does not guarantee the existence, accuracy, or regularity of its backup services and, therefore, you are solely responsible for making back-up files in connection with your use of the Services.

11.2 You agree and understand that any back-up which eUKhost may carry out will not include any media files. These include (but are not limited to) mp3, mpeg, wmv or any other video/audio files.

11.3 In case of VMware Cloud backups, we maintain DRS backups of the underline file system in the event of a mass failure, but these backups cannot be used for individual restores. If this is desired, our offsite backup solution is recommended.
    Rock _a.k.a._ Jack Daniel

Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

ban-img
    Working...
    X