Money-back Guarantee?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Money-back Guarantee?

Do you offer a money-back guarantee? If so, what does that entail? Do I have a grace period before I determine that I am not satisified with your service?

Re: Money-back Guarantee?

We do not have any time-bound contracts, you can easily upgrade/downgrade or even cancel at any given time. You will be refunded/credited for the unused amount. Also we offer 30 days unconditional money back guarantee with all our hosting packages excluding dedicated server, so if by any chance you are not satisfied or change your mind you can claim a complete refund within first 30 days.

The minimum contract term on dedicated servers is 1 month and if you were to opt for higher billing terms like quarterly, semi annual or annual, then there are no time bound contracts, and you can upgrade, downgrade or cancel anytime.

Comment

How much time it takes the refund to reflect in the bank/paypal account once the cancellation is requested?

Comment

Refunds are normally processed in 5 to 7 working days.

Comment

How may prior to to due date I'll need to put the cancellation request? What is the process to request a cancellation?

Comment

Hi Otto

For most of the packages , if you submit a cancelation request within 30 days of signing up with us, you will receive the complete amount refunded. If the request is received after 30 days of sign-up, we refund the unused amount for the package. To request the cancelation of a package, you may login to the client area and fill in a short form.

Regards
            Suzanne J.

Comment

ban-img
            Working...
            X