What level of service...?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What level of service...?

I expect my website to run problem-free 24/7. I do understand that things happen. However, what kind of service can I expect if I have a problem in the middle of the night? Can I expect long waiting times, or will my problem be handled immediately, no matter what time it is?

Re: What level of service...?

Hello Johhny,

I am sure that everyone wants their website running 24/7 and so we provide 24/7 support to all our client's. so even if you face any issues in the middle of the night, feel free to contact us on our toll free number, Live chat Or you can raise a ticket to the concerned department and you should receive a response to it according to the priority you've set for the ticket.

Regards,
    Cyril Clive

Comment

So, setting the priority determines how quickly you receive a response? Does that mean that someone will be able to answer you immediately, if you have a sudden outage?

Comment

For instant responses and for resolutions wherever plausible we have a live chat and phone call facility. For tickets, the minimum turnaround time is 30 minutes which is in case of 'Emergency' priority tickets.

Suzanne Jones.

Comment

The best thing about eukhost is the level of service and quick live chat.
          No matter what time zone you are in, the live chat, phone support and helpdesk is always available 24 by 7 round the clock.

Comment

Absolutely correct. We are at your service 24/7 SO sign-up and enjoy the benefits

Suzanne Jones.

Comment

Support Is The Backbone Of any Hosting Company, that what we religiously follow.

Assuring you our best services always

Comment

I can certainly understand how you might panic when you are in a different country or timezone than your hosting company. Plus, your website should be up 24/7, and you never know if someone wakes up in the middle of night to access your site in their jammies, and get upset because they can't.

Comment

We have level 1 and level 2 support staff and senior system administrators working around the clock. This allows our client's to reach us anytime to get their issues resolved and that's the main reason we have huge numbers of satisfied clients. You can check many hosting review sites where our thousand of clients have described their positive experiences regarding the level of support they received with Eukhost.

Comment

Originally posted by Suzzane View Post
                    Absolutely correct. We are at your service 24/7 SO sign-up and enjoy the benefits

Suzanne Jones.
                    Its in our blood, 24x7 service

Comment

Do client's also get the single point of contact like Account manager?

Comment

Indeed, we do have dedicated Account manager for each account. You may find the account manager by log-in into the client area / billing account. You will find the icon of 'Account Manager' in the client area. Once you click on that icon, you will find the name and contact details of your Account Manager. :smile:

Comment

What is the average response time and time taken to resolve the issue?

Comment

Hi Otto

The average response time for support tickets raised via our 247 helpdesk is about 25-30 minutes. The maximum resolution time cannot be confirmed as it depends on how critical the support issue is. We recommend our clients to use ticket support for major and complicated issues as they usually take a few hours to resolve whereas for smaller issues live chat and phone support are the best options as minor issues are resolved within a few minutes. We provide 247 live chat, helpdesk and phone support so we can guarantee that a member of our team will deal with your issue quickly and professionally. While raising tickets you can set priorities and depending upon that the ticket will be responded.

Regards
                            Suzanne J.

Comment

ban-img
                            Working...
                            X