24 Hour Emergency Services

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24 Hour Emergency Services

If I have a problem with my services is your company available 24 hours to help me? Can I call into your call center and speak with a representative about my problem? What is your normal turn around time?

Re: 24 Hour Emergency Services

Hello James,

We do provide 24x7 Customer Support available through Live Chat, Email as well as Phone. You can initiate a live chat through our website, send an email or raise a support ticket or call on one of our numbers anytime and you will always find someone at the other end to assist you.

All our services are fully managed and 24x7 support is a part of our managed services portfolio.
    Wordpress Hosting - Your Adventure, Your Story!
    Website Security Bundle - Great Value Security Solutions in value-for-money package!
    Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

Re: 24 Hour Emergency Services

Hi James,

Yes, 24X 7X 365 days unmatchable technical support via Live chat, Phone, Tickets and Emails without any additional cost.

Please help us with the desired server specs (RAM, CPU, Bandwidth, Disk Space) & preferred hosting platform (Linux or Windows). As we would be able to help you with the best suited & cost effective hosting package.

Comment

ban-img
      Working...
      X