Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reseller centos plan

Dear Sir,

Kindly let me know in email whether i can have reseller plan in vps with 1 static ip and can i have my clients domain, email etc. How about cpanel and whm, Let me know the total cost. Mainly i should have complete access to the vps server.

Thanks,

Re: Reseller centos plan

Hi there

A Virtual Private Server facilitates full root access. You will be able to resell hosting to your clients and have their emails hosted on your server too. Below are the complete specifications of the VPS Starter Plan:

VPS Starter:

Disk Type: 30 GB SSD
    Operating System: CentOS 7.1 (64 Bit)
    Control Panel: cPanel/WHM
    Unlimited Bandwidth
    Ability to resell
    Unlimited domains hosting

All of the above at just 24.59 a month.

You may check the other plans at https://www.eukhost.com/vps-hosting/linux.php

Feel free to post if you have queries

--
    Suzanne Jones.

Comment

If i purchase Vlite 01 with cpanel and whm can i have as many client webhost and email and can i provide the client with cpanel login. initially if i purchase without spam expert can i include later whenever required. I hope initially it will have spam assassin.

Comment

You may signup with vLite 01 and get access to the WHM. This package allows you to host unlimited domains as long as the resources (such as disk space, bandwidth, etc) are available. Clients can be provided with cPanel access for individual domains to manage their accounts. To start with you may use spamassassin which is an option available in cPanel and later consider Spam expert if need be.

--
        Suzanne Jones.

Comment

If i purchase vps vlite can i be a reseller. or should i purchase both vps and reseller plan to become a reseller. I think the reseller plan given is on shared hosting? Where is your server located. Are you a reseller or you deal directly.

Comment

Sorry for the delayed response. We are based in the UK and the servers are physically located in our Reading and Maidenhead Datacenters.

Reseller hosting is a kind of shared hosting with the ability to resell space and access to WHM. You can even resell using VPS and need not opt for a reseller plan separately.

--
            Suzanne Jones.

Comment

Right a reseller is set on a shared server. With a VPS you can create shared and reseller accounts both. You will also get 2 IP's as default with VPS solution.

Regards,
              Fred Adkins

Comment

Are you a reseller or you deal directly? Can i fix my own price for the webhost, domain etc.

Comment

Hello,

All our servers are located in UK. We have a client base of 35000+ active customers now. We have our own racks and we own the hardware too. Also what you charge your customers is up to you.

Regards,
                  Fred Adkins

Comment

The basic difference between a shared hosting plan and a Reseller hosting plan is that with shared package, you do not get WHM access. With Shared package, you only get cpanel access. With Reseller, we provide you WHM (limited)access. In reseller package, you can create multiple cpanel accounts for your client's and resell them at your desired price.

Hope you have understood the basic difference.

Now difference between a reseller package and a VPS:-

With VPS you get full access of WHM, you can create multiple cpanel accounts and you can also create multiple reseller packages on the same server. You can resell cpanel and reseller packages created on your server at any price you have decided for it.

Also with VPS you get dedicated resources, like CPU and RAM, which will not be shared by our client's but will be shared among your client's.

Hope this clarifies you doubts.

Regards,
                    Cyril Clive

Comment

How about the direct support to the end users and do you have any special discount for the reseller? Also let me know if you've we need to go through any agreement?

Comment

we provide 24*7 support via. phone, live chat and tickets, if you opt for annual billing cycle you get attractive discounts. There is no agreement as such you can upgrade/downgrade or cancel your account anytime. If you cancel within a month you get full amount refunded. If you cancel after first month you receive a refund on a pro rata basis

Regards,
                        Fred Adkins

Comment

Thanks very much for the information!

Ricardo Suarez Caballero
                          Director Formativo en IIEMD.com - Marketing Digital

Comment

ban-img
                          Working...
                          X