Hostgator?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hostgator?

Just wondering how this service compares with other companies. I was thinking specifically of hostgator since that's who I am with at the moment. How much trouble would I have transferring my sites over if I went the dedicated route.

Can anyone with experience answer this?

Hi Choronzon,

We will provide you with full assistance with migration of your data once you signup with us. We will setup your Dedicated Server in 24 hours once your order is received and then we will initiate transfer of your data from your Hostgator account.

You can check your websites from our servers using temporary access URL once we are done with the data migration. You can then change nameservers of your domain and make them point to your Dedicated Server with us once you check working of your website(s) from your Dedicated Server using temporary access URL.
    eUKhost - eNlight Cloud Hosting || eUKhost Knowledgebase
    Toll Free : 0808 262 0255 || Skype : mark_ducadi

Comment

I used HG in the past, doesn`t come anywhere near to the service and support here

Comment

You'll get help every step of the way here once you sign up. Not heard good things about HostGator but I can tell you eUKhost is second to none - you won't be disappointed by coming here and your service will no doubt be a lot better .
        David Smith
        Managing Director
        DPS Computing Limited

- Massive update! (September 2011) - It's now not neglected!!
        - New Site (10/2009)

Comment

I used to be with Hostgator but my sites kept getting downtime and the support wasn't that good. I switched to eUKhost a couple of weeks ago, and I haven't looked back!

Comment

Originally posted by ZekeBolton View Post
            I used to be with Hostgator but my sites kept getting downtime and the support wasn't that good. I switched to eUKhost a couple of weeks ago, and I haven't looked back!
            Good good. Glad to hear it .
            David Smith
            Managing Director
            DPS Computing Limited

- Massive update! (September 2011) - It's now not neglected!!
            - New Site (10/2009)

Comment

Re: Hostgator?

Since acquired by EIG, a lot has changed on them by the way.
              VPS | Dedicated

Comment

Working...
              X