Business Email Hosting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Business Email Hosting

I am in a corporate company, who want to create email accounts for each and every employee in our company. Currently the number of employees are about 200 and will grow in time. The email accounts will only be used to send and receive emails. Attachment will be of small sizes.

I don't have any idea about this and unaware of all the options. At the first thought, I was considering the email services. But, after talking with our management they said that some space would be require for the new website as well. So, finally decided to go with the web hosting service.

But, again after searching through Google I have found lots of companies offering unlimited mailboxes at cheap rates, but limits the number of emails sent per hour.

After investigating a little, finally I found a VPS solution that can send around 500 emails per hour.

What do you guys suggest ? A vps would be perfect or any other cheap solution do you recommend ?

Why don't you give a try to the Zimbra Email Hosting packages offered by Eukhost. Take a look at its features here : Zimbra Hosting Features

Comment

As you are looking forward to have email accounts for more than 200 employees, I would recommend you to consider a dedicated server for your requirements. We can install Zimbra email application on the dedicated server for you and this won't involve any additional charges except the charges of the dedicated server you choose.

Comment

with the dedicated server you can get the speed internet connection than a normal shared hosting.

Comment

Hosting plans can be selected according to their usage of the internet.

Comment

Your statements seems a little misguiding. I've tried to correct those below :

Originally posted by avan44 View Post
            Hosting plans can be selected according to their usage of the internet.
            Hosting packages aren't chosen based on the Internet usage, but it depends on your website requirements such as storage space, bandwidth, platform etc.

Originally posted by avan44 View Post
            with the dedicated server you can get the speed internet connection than a normal shared hosting.
            The speed of the Internet connectivity doesn't differ between servers. There might be a difference in performance based on the total number of users using a particular server, for example, if you have a shared package the performance you get would be slower than what you would get with a virtual private server, cloud hosting or dedicated server.

Comment

Working...
            X