Domain & Hosting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Domain & Hosting

I am a web developer and desing small websites for my clients. They want me to take care of their site designing, development, domain name registration and hosting. Is there any ideal plan using which I will be able to manage the domain renewals and hosting services for my clients. Also, I should be able to integrate the shopping carts easily ?

Yes, it is absolutely possible with the reseller hosting plans offered by eUKhost hosting services. You can sign-up for a reseller web hosting package and become a hosting reseller which is a perfect solution for web development companies who likes to provide one stop solutions to their clients. The reseller hosting plan comes with a WHM control panel with which would be able to manage hosting accounts for your clients. The hosting plans offers the one-click auto script installer known as Softaculous offering more than 180 scripts to install. You can install various kind of shopping carts in just few minutes.

By becoming a hosting reseller you get a Free eNOM Domain Reseller Account to manage your domain web hosting and domain renewals. Please take a look at the Reseller Hosting Features offered by eUkhost.

Reseller Hosting Features

Comment

We provide both Linux and Windows based reseller hosting plans. Depending upon your clients requirement you may consider one of the reseller hosting package. You will be able to create multiple hosting accounts under the reseller package. We also provide end user support and a Free billing software to our resellers. Please let us know if you have any further questions.
      James Anderson
      eUKhost Ltd
      Skype - jameswebuk
      Email - james [@] eukhost.com

Comment

The free billing application offered can be installed on the Reseller hosting plan on your request. You only have to write an email to our technical support dept at support[@]eukhost.com that the billing application is required and our technical support dept will install it for you. You won't have to pay additional charges for the billing application

You will receive notifications from us once the hosting plan or the domains registered with us are due for renewal so you can simply make the payment for the hosting plan and domains and renew them.

Comment

That's really a great news ! Can you please name the billing software you will be offering free with the reseller hosting plan ?

Comment

Originally posted by Trimy View Post
            That's really a great news ! Can you please name the billing software you will be offering free with the reseller hosting plan ?
            We provide eHostbill web hosting billing software to our resellers. We are also using the same billing software on eUKhost.
            James Anderson
            eUKhost Ltd
            Skype - jameswebuk
            Email - james [@] eukhost.com

Comment

Working...
            X