X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virgin Media Fault RESOLVED

See my post below.
    Last edited by WelshTom; 24-07-2009, 09:45.

Excellent news.

We could do with one or two customers trying this and seeing if it resolves their problem.

Comment

This is indeed a great news Tom, we cannot thank you enough for the efforts you have made to get this to a point where it seems to be getting sorted.

Cheers..!!!

We would like to hear the results of test, if any one has made any, to get around the ports specified above.

I will keep my fingers crossed though.
      Martin
      Chief R & D Officer.

- -

Comment

I can now confirm the problem is now resolved

If anyone wants any information about what was causing this, please let me know via e-mail or PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WelshTom View Post

If anyone wants any information about what was causing this, please let me know via e-mail or PM.
          Hi Thomas,

Thanks for your efforts. It appears an eUKhost forum moderator has managed to resolve a problem which senior network engineers around the country couldn't determine.

As a small thank you, we have sent you a new 24-inch iMac. I hope you will post some photos of your shiny new machine

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
            Hi Thomas,

Thanks for your efforts. It appears an eUKhost forum moderator has managed to resolve a problem which senior network engineers around the country couldn't determine.

As a small thank you, we have sent you a new 24-inch iMac. I hope you will post some photos of your shiny new machine
            A small thank you? A 24" iMac is a rather large thank you :P It's not going to fit on my desk unless I wall mount my desk phone. Thanks!

Comment

Great Achievement Thomas

Network Engineers of over a Dozen of Data centers failed to resolve this problem. You have great future in Networking and you will become one of the best Network Engineer in coming few years. eUKhost is proud to host a customer like you.

Your Patience, Character and Discipline is your biggest asset and you should continue to improve your Networking Knowledge. We would love to consider you in our Networking Team once your parents allow you to move out and get on your own.
              eUKhost - eNlight Cloud Hosting || eUKhost Knowledgebase
              Toll Free : 0808 262 0255 || Skype : mark_ducadi

Comment

This is fantastic news! What a hero

I can't find an emoticon that says thank you enough so I'll just use this one because of your new present!

Cheers,

Paul

Comment

That is fantastic news, well done Tom and thanks for persisting with this.

Cheers,
                  Paul

Comment

Originally posted by WelshTom View Post
                    Awesome.! Awesome..!! Awesome...!!!

Cheers mate.
                    Martin
                    Chief R & D Officer.

- -

Comment

I have many servers hosted at Bluesquare, and this issue has been occuring for months on end, constantly being pushed to the back of the queue.

Tom, you have done a tremendous job, from liaising with Robin Ellis from Bluesquare to reporting the problems further afield.

I cannot thank you anymore than I already have done, excellent work Tom. It looks like your future is planned our here at eUKHost and I wish you the best of success, count yourself lucky; I'm still jobhunting
                      Dan Miller

Comment

Great work Tom and anyone else that was involved, you have made a lot of people very happy!

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
                          Hi Thomas,

Comment

Congrats Tom

I am jealous!!!
                            eUKhost - eNlight Cloud Hosting || eUKhost Knowledgebase
                            Toll Free : 0808 262 0255 || Skype : mark_ducadi

Comment

Don't worry, he's already run into his first compatibility issue. Roll on Windows 7!
                              Jonathan Crass
                              Joint Partner in Checker Design
                              Joint Partner in Jst Hosting

Comment

ban-img
                              Working...
                              X