Business Hosting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Business Hosting

Having just set up a cPanel Reseller hosting account I'm planning ahead (My wife always said I was a dreamer!)

1) If a business customer needs more than I can offer on the cPanel Reseller hosting, can I offer them business web hosting and supply them with one of your business web hosting packages without them being aware that it's your package not mine?

2) Would there be any reduction in the price of your business web hosting package to me, or for me to make a profit would I simply charge them more than you charge (which means they don't need me and they may as well come direct to you)?

Hello,

1)
    If a business customer needs more than I can offer on the cPanel Reseller hosting, can I offer them business web hosting and supply them with one of your business web hosting packages without them being aware that it's your package not mine?
    You can use the global packages [the packages created by us] from your reseller WHM and assign them to your reseller clients. But if in case once the disk space and bandwidth exceeds by assigning these server side packages to your reseller accounts then, you cannot modify/rearrange the accounts from your reseller WHM interface and also you won't be able create more accounts further more due to shortage of disk space and bandwidth. And finally you will need to contact us to get it in proper place.

2)
    Would there be any reduction in the price of your business web hosting package to me, or for me to make a profit would I simply charge them more than you charge (which means they don't need me and they may as well come direct to you)?
    You can opt to pay your reseller hosting on monthly, quarterly, semi-annually or annually basis. In these payment modes, we have kept the optimum charges so that you will get a reseller hosting at really a very reasonable prices.

Secondly, you can charge your reseller clients as per your requirements/needs. We never restrict our clients about reselling their web space to their clients. And we also provide end user support i.e. your clients can contact us directly by email us at [email protected].

If you are purchasing a Linux Reseller hosting then, you will need to ask your clients to email us at [email protected] and if a reseller hosting plan is windows reseller then, the email address would be [email protected]

Let us know if you've any more questions/doubts in this regard.
    Regards,
    Victor Pankhurst,
    Support Team.

Comment

You can use the global packages [the packages created by us] from your reseller WHM and assign them to your reseller clients. But if in case once the disk space and bandwidth exceeds by assigning these server side packages to your reseller accounts then, you cannot modify/rearrange the accounts from your reseller WHM interface and also you won't be able create more accounts further more due to shortage of disk space and bandwidth. And finally you will need to contact us to get it in proper place.
      Not sure I understand this. It doesn't seem to be in clear English. Lets see if I've understood.

I think you are saying that I can contact you, and that I can sell your business product via my WHM as if it was my own product. I think you are also saying that I can only sell it exactly the same as you sell it, as a complete package that I can't change.

Is that correct?

You can opt to pay your reseller hosting on monthly, quarterly, semi-annually or annually basis. In these payment modes, we have kept the optimum charges so that you will get a reseller hosting at really a very reasonable prices.
      The second point isn't clear either, but I think you are saying that I pay your full price for the business package, but I can charge my client whatever I like.

Is that correct?

Comment

Originally posted by techno View Post
        Having just set up a cPanel Reseller hosting account I'm planning ahead (My wife always said I was a dreamer!)

1) If a business customer needs more than I can offer on the cPanel Reseller hosting, can I offer them business web hosting and supply them with one of your business web hosting packages without them being aware that it's your package not mine?

2) Would there be any reduction in the price of your business web hosting package to me, or for me to make a profit would I simply charge them more than you charge (which means they don't need me and they may as well come direct to you)?
        Let me make it easier for you :-

Ans: You can offer him business hosting package. You will need to order it under your account and use your clients domain name while ordering that package. Welcome email will be sent to your registered email address. You can then make changes in welcome email and forward him the login details.

Ans: We don't offer any discount on business hosting package however I can offer you 5% discount to make more out of reselling to him. You can resell him at your own price.

Hope this helps

Comment

Thanks for that Jack.

Very clear and fully understood.

Thanks

Comment

You are welcome

Comment

Hello Jack..
              Can you give me some details regarding the best things Over Colocated Server and Dedicated server.

Comment

I wonder myself what the prices are say, a reseller client has plan A but somewhere between their billing periods need a bump upgrade. Is this possible, whats the charge for it?
                I took a long vacation but I'm back!

Comment

Originally posted by cranzi View Post
                  I wonder myself what the prices are say, a reseller client has plan A but somewhere between their billing periods need a bump upgrade. Is this possible, whats the charge for it?
                  You just need to pay the price difference for next higher plan and renew the package.

Comment

Explain very clearly and really understandable, I think timeshare relief gonna make this one for the uplift of the business.

Comment

That's kind of like prorating in reverse. If you pay 100 for 100 days, and after 50 days it goes up to 200, you either pay the difference as it comes, or it's automatically billed to you.

Comment

Originally posted by basher View Post

That's kind of like prorating in reverse. If you pay 100 for 100 days, and after 50 days it goes up to 200, you either pay the difference as it comes, or it's automatically billed to you.
                        You can upgrade anytime you wish and just need to pay the price difference for next higher package. We'll send you an invoice for the upgrade which would be the price difference.

Comment

You can always provide better services to your customers with a reseller hosting package. You can opt for a standard, advanced or unlimited plan depending on the kind of disk space and data transfer capacity that you require and you can also upgrade the resources whenever required. This is a very profitable investment and moreover you also get a 24*7 customer support.
                          Last edited by Veronica; 03-03-2011, 11:18.

Comment

I assume, you are aware of the importance of offering the latest technology and prompt customer service to your customers. With an ever increasing competition, it has become crucial to maintain a balance between customer service and customer support, uptime playing the strongest part ofcourse.
                            Adding more to the above replies, you would be benefited in multiple ways if you opt. for services from Eukhost Ltd. IMO.:
                            • Prompt Support from Eukhost (for which it is reputed across the UK)
                            • 100% Uptime Guarantee
                            • Flexibility to switch between packages
                            • Enom Reseller Account
                            • Free control panels for users
                            • Private SSL available
                            • Custom Error pages

and much more....

It is advised to opt for a package that offers resources that are bit more than what your requirements are, as you never know which of your client websites would consume an unexpected amount of resources. So to ensure that the other users don't get affected, it is better to maintain a constant buffer between the actual requirements and available resources.

Comment

Working...
                            X