Wish to start Small Business Hosting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wish to start Small Business Hosting

I own three websites, but all hosted on different packages. I was thinking of starting a Small Business Web Hosting where I can host all my domains at one place and at the same time resell some space to others and generate some additional income source. Is there anything suitable to match these requirements?

Since you are looking to host multiple domains under one hosting plan and you also intend to resell some hosting to end users, a reseller hosting plan or a VPS would be an ideal solution for you.

You can host and your domains individually and also resell some space to your clients/end users. You get the ability to resell hosting on reseller plan as well as a VPS however with a VPS, you get more control over your hosting environment with root access.
    Wordpress Hosting - Your Adventure, Your Story!
    Website Security Bundle - Great Value Security Solutions in value-for-money package!
    Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

As suggested by Ryan, you can upgrade to a Reseller hosting plan which will give you the ability to resell hosting services. You will get a master control panel with the Reseller hosting plan through which you will be able to create and manage hosting plans for your customers. You can assign a separate control panel to each customer through which each of your customer will be able to manage their own hosting accounts.

Comment

@ Catherine, Does the customers has the ability to install any required software directly without informing their Hosting Reseller or everytime in order to install a specific software they need to request their Reseller?

Comment

Does the customers has the ability to install any required software directly without informing their Hosting Reseller or everytime in order to install a specific software they need to request their Reseller?
          @SeanG
          Yes, cPanel provides the option Fantastico and/or Softaculous through which the resellers client can install any available software from his/her cPanel interface.

Let us know if you have any more questions..
          Regards,
          Victor Pankhurst,
          Support Team.

Comment

Yes, I do have a few questions....

Am I able to upgrade the reseller hosting plan at any point of time?

After signing up for a plan, usually how much time will it take to set up my reseller account?

What will be the nameservers our customers would be using?

Does eukhost offers round the clock customer support to me as well as for my clients?

Comment

Hi Ive tried to answer most of the questions that I was aware of:

Originally posted by SeanyG View Post
              Eukhost offers very flexible upgrade or downgrade options. You can switch between any hosting package anytime. You simply need to send an email to the billing department for that and they'll take care of the rest for you.

After signing up for a plan, usually how much time will it take to set up my reseller account?
              I believe a reseller account is set-up almost instantly post sign-up.

What will be the nameservers our customers would be using?
              Let me not comment on that and leave it to someone from Eukhost to reply.

Does eukhost offers round the clock customer support to me as well as for my clients?
              Eukhost has been a reputed hosting provider in the UK for its instant, round the clock and prompt customer service and support. So you need not worry about the support be it for you or your clients. They'll treat you equally

Comment

Hi SeanyG,

With regards to your question about Nameservers, you can use private nameservers such as ns1.yourdomain.com and ns2.yourdomain.com and your customers will use the same nameservers as yours.

We offer 24x7 support through live chat, helpdesk and phone for our customers. For customers of our resellers, we offer free end user support which is provided through emails only. The support provided would be completely anonymous and your customer won't come to know about eUKhost. We do not use any signature when replying to end user support emails.
                Wordpress Hosting - Your Adventure, Your Story!
                Website Security Bundle - Great Value Security Solutions in value-for-money package!
                Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

Yes, you can upgrade your reseller hosting plan at any point of time and you only need to pay the price difference between the two hosting plans to upgrade the plan. There are no additional charges for upgrades and the process is very simple. You need to contact our billing dept (which can be done at any point of time ) and they will assist you with the upgrade.

Yes, you will get 24x7 support through live chat, phone support and helpdesk i.e emails, however, your customers will get support through emails only. After you signup for the reseller hosting plan, you will be provided an email address on which your customers can send the support requests and all the emails will be replied without signatures. Therefore, your customers will never know that we are providing support to them.

Please feel free to post if you have any further questions.

Comment

Thanks a lot for your help guys. except "What will be the nameservers our customers would be using?" all my questions are clear. Hope someone from euk-team will answer to this question.

Comment

When it comes to nameservers with the reseller hosting plans, you have 2 options. You and your customers can use the nameservers provided by EUKhost with the reseller hosting plans. Otherwise, you can register your own private nameservers, for eg. ns1.yourdomain.com and ns2.yourdomain.com with your domain name registrar (Our billing dept can register private nameservers for you if the domains are registered with us ) and you and your customers can use these nameservers with the reseller hosting plan.

Please feel free to post if you have any further questions.

Comment

How can I register private nameservers if my domain is registered at other domain registrar? Is there a method to register and how to apply nameservers as I have heard that in order to make your site live we need update nameservers in two places. Which are those places? Am I able to update them of my own?

Comment

How can I register private nameservers if my domain is registered at other domain registrar?
                          In that case you'll need to contact your domain registrar and ask them to register your desired private nameservers.

Is there a method to register and how to apply nameservers as I have heard that in order to make your site live we need update nameservers in two places. Which are those places?
                          Thats right, you need to update those at the Registrar end and the server end as well.

Comment

How can I register private nameservers if my domain is registered at other domain registrar? Am I able to update them of my own?
                            You need to contact your domain name registrar and ask them to register private nameservers for you. Some of the domain registrars provide a domain control panel through which you can register private nameservers. You can check if there is an option for this in your domain control panel.

Comment

Does eukhost provides such domain control panel? What factors makes eukhost the best service provider compare to other hosting companies?

Comment

Working...
                              X