Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creating Packages and Setting up Accounts

Hi,
    I'm a total Newbie here and hope I'm posting in the correct place.

I've built a few HTML/CSS sites for family and friends and want to consolidate all the sites to make things easier for myself (and sell some space at a later date). I have just recently opened a Reseller account and am currently trying to bring some of my sites on-line.

The initial sites I will be building will be small static 1-3 page sites just to have a presence on the web. It's mainly for crafters wishing to display their crafts and have the option to sell them on-line.

My question is:- How do I determine what bandwidth to allocate to each site? I'm currently attempting to set up Packages and I'm afraid I have no clue as to what Bandwidth to allocate each package.

I'd be grateful for some direction if anyone can help.

Totally confused,
    K2

Dear K2 ,

My question is:- How do I determine what bandwidth to allocate to each site? I'm currently attempting to set up Packages and I'm afraid I have no clue as to what Bandwidth to allocate each package.
    As this is a Christmas period so its obvious that you want to sell your crafts as much as you can. So you have to be careful enough that you are allotting the large bandwidth for your reseller websites depending upon its popularity and the hits you're receiving for it.

You can either create your hosting packages with the large bandwidth say for example 5000MB or also can manually assign/increase the bandwidth if you think the one which has been assigned to it is not enough.

You can login to your reseller WHM interface and can create the packages from "WHM>> Packages>> Add a Package" option. The total bandwidth assigned for your reseller account is 50 GB so, you have to create your own hosting packages within this bandwidth limit.

Let me know if you have any more questions ..

Wishing you a
    Regards,
    Victor Pankhurst,
    Support Team.

Comment

Thank you so much for your speedy reply Victor. It's yet another hurdle crossed.

I'm on a mega-steep learning curve at the moment, and will no doubt have many other questions for the forum.

I'm afraid I've missed the Christmas rush but, Hey-Ho! There's always Easter.

Thank you, once again, for your help.

All the best,
      K2

Comment

Originally posted by K2Crafter View Post
        Thank you so much for your speedy reply Victor. It's yet another hurdle crossed.

I'm on a mega-steep learning curve at the moment, and will no doubt have many other questions for the forum.

I'm afraid I've missed the Christmas rush but, Hey-Ho! There's always Easter.

Thank you, once again, for your help.

All the best,
        K2
        Hey there Crafter person/web hoster, just what kind of crafts? Have you ever seen Tole Painting Brush Caddy before?

Let me know.
        Thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X