Migrating from Shared to Reseller Hosting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Migrating from Shared to Reseller Hosting

Hi, Currently, I am hosting few of my sites on shared account at another web host, which is not very reliable and had faced many issues regarding technical support. Regarding the Linux reseller hosting plan, does it mean that each of my site will have a separate cPanel account that my client will get? Now, if I migrate all my sites to you, will that be done automatically? Few of my domains have been added as addon domain under my shared account.

Hello Cody, Welcome to eUKhost.com !

Regarding your shared to Linux reseller hosting migration concern, With the uk linux reseller hosting account, you can allot a separate cPanel accounts for all your client websites. If you got a cPanel as your control panel with your current web host, then we we will take care of the entire migration process from your existing shared account onto the new reseller account with us.

Please feel free to reply, if you have any more questions...

Comment

If you have cPanel control panel with the current hosting plan, you can simply signup for one of our Linux cPanel reseller hosting plans first and once you receive the login details of your Linux cPanel reseller hosting plan, you can send an email to our technical support dept with the login details of your current cPanel control panel and our technicals support dept will migrate the data for you. You will be notified as soon as the migration process is completed.

Comment

Working...
      X