Leave a comment:

• MaFtuk
    replied
    cheers for that

Leave a comment:

• Rock
    replied
    Originally posted by MaFtuk View Post
    I unnderstand the reasons why ipv6 needs to be brought in but am not fully 'up to speed' with how that will affect me as a Linux/CPanel reseller.

Do eUKhost have a 'guide' as tonhow this will affect resellers and what, if anything we need to do? Will you (and ultimately us as resellers) support IPv6?

I've seen a few places claiming that at the current rate we have about 9 days of IPv4 addresses left...!

Thanks in advance!

MaFt
    IPv4 won't be depleted that soon, you're provided with incorrect information

We're aware of the fact that IPv4 will be exhaust sometime soon & we're well prepared for that. All of our servers are capable of IPv6 & to go through this major change once it's starts full fledged..

We don't have any guide ready at the moment, but I don't think anything needs to be done from the resellers part, we'll manage everything for you.. Also, we'll share some information on this once it's ready, for sure..

Leave a comment:

• MaFtuk
    started a topic IPv6 Query

IPv6 Query

I unnderstand the reasons why ipv6 needs to be brought in but am not fully 'up to speed' with how that will affect me as a Linux/CPanel reseller.

Do eUKhost have a 'guide' as tonhow this will affect resellers and what, if anything we need to do? Will you (and ultimately us as resellers) support IPv6?

I've seen a few places claiming that at the current rate we have about 9 days of IPv4 addresses left...!

Thanks in advance!

MaFt
Working...
X