Few q's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Few q's

So I am contemplating a reseller package and spoke a bit to LiveChat about it but still have a few questions. I know I can get one in the USA so here is a few questions

How do I set up so that when my support email get an email that euk get it instead ? When euk gets it do I get notified too and see what the email was about ?

When they sign up with the system euk has do they have the option to buy the domain then too ? Do they automatic renewal emails about both ?

If I start with the first package, what way do you reccomend splitting it up to make a neat profit ?

When they go to sign up what URL does it show, does it still show my ComputerSolutions.US domain etc ?

I am just a voluntary moderator here, I do not speak for eUKhost officially!

Q. How do I set up so that when my support email get an email that euk get it instead ? When euk gets it do I get notified too and see what the email was about ?

- You would get 24x7 support through live chat, phone support and helpdesk i.e emails, however, your customers would get support through emails only. After you signup for the reseller hosting plan, you will be provided an email address on which your customers can send the support requests and all the emails will be replied without signatures. Therefore, your customers will never know that we are providing support to them. This way you are aware about the support requests asked by your customers.

Q. When they sign up with the system euk has do they have the option to buy the domain then too ? Do they automatic renewal emails about both ?

- With a reseller hosting package, eUKhost offers free eNom reseller account. So, you can add it to your website hence allowing people to buy domain names from your website. Eukhost or any other service providers have no direct connection with domain registration, once the domain approaches expiry, they'd receive a notification from eNom directly.

Q. If I start with the first package, what way do you recommend splitting it up to make a neat profit ?
    - TBH. it would be hard to determine. It is completely your call to decide the resources and price that you wish to sell.

When they go to sign up what URL does it show, does it still show my ComputerSolutions.US domain etc ?
    Yes indeed.

You might want to take the look at the following discussions to get an indepth information regarding Reseller Web hosting :

Comment

Thanks Matt Ill be back later with more questions no doubt.

BTW I meant to put this in CPanel resller not Windows resller

I am just a voluntary moderator here, I do not speak for eUKhost officially!

Comment

I have moved the thread to cPanel Reseller section now

Please feel free to post any more questions that you have.
        Wordpress Hosting - Your Adventure, Your Story!
        Website Security Bundle - Great Value Security Solutions in value-for-money package!
        Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

Working...
        X