Stealing services

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stealing services

I have a buddy of mine that runs his own company, lately he has noted one person in particular has been registering dozens of domain names through his account (which is fine) but now it seems the guy is stealing his friends services (for hosting) at the same time. How would this be settled if there is no original contract to do so? He is not a reseller.
    I took a long vacation but I'm back!

I believe you must elaborate what you actually mean by "stealing his friends services ". Do you mean that he is using up the resources that are allocated to the server and that the other accounts on the same server are getting exhausted due to over-usage?

Comment

Not only is he using the cheaper domain registrar but he is using all hosting within WHM/Cpanel for non-paying clients. It is bad, and I have no idea how the outcome will be when the conversation gets started.
      I took a long vacation but I'm back!

Comment

Hello,

The situation isn't overly clear yet

Are they sharing a reseller account + domain reseller account and one of them, the one who contributes financially the least, is using the majority of the resources?

Just trying to understand the situation better.

Comment

Working...
        X