X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rsync
    replied
    Hello Julian,

I have responded to your ticket. Please update the ticket if you have any further question.

Leave a comment:

• Rsync
    replied
    Hello Julian,

I am looking into your ticket and will update you in it asap.

Leave a comment:

• Julian1976
    replied
    I have just replied to the ticket. I am now very confused as I was initially told that I would have to migrate the rest of the accounts myself. From the ticket it now looks like you are able to do it.

I must say I am not impressed by the support so far. I have had tickets closed without the answer being given and I have had answers not relevant to my questions.

Hopefully this will get better soon.

Regards

Julian

Leave a comment:

• Rsync
    replied
    Originally posted by Julian1976 View Post
    Thanks for that but the ticket has been closed telling me that I will now need to migrate the rest of my sites over.

I just need answers to the above questions.

Regards

Julian
    Hello Julian,

I just replied to your ticket and asked few information. Please provide me the information to proceed further.

Leave a comment:

• Julian1976
    replied
    Thanks for that but the ticket has been closed telling me that I will now need to migrate the rest of my sites over.

I just need answers to the above questions.

Regards

Julian

Leave a comment:

• Rsync
    replied
    Originally posted by Julian1976 View Post
    Thanks

The ticket number is:

WOX-378-30969

Regards
    Hello Julian,

I am looking into your ticket and will update you as soon as possible.

Leave a comment:

• Julian1976
    replied
    Thanks

The ticket number is:

WOX-378-30969

Regards

Leave a comment:

• Rsync
    replied
    Hello Julian,

I am unable to locate your account and the Ticket number with the email address which you have used for registration.
    Can you please let me know the ticket number of your migration request. I will check your account and provide you the detail information on migration and steps.

Leave a comment:

• Julian1976
    started a topic Migrating Accounts

Migrating Accounts

I am in the process of moving my sites from an old host to EUKHost. I have submitted a ticket and the support team has migrated the main master account over.

I now have to migrate all of the other accounts to EUKHost.

I have never done this before so I would be grateful if anyone could assist with the following questions:

1. With my old provider I used to set up new accounts in the WHM Panel and then administer then in the CPanel. Selecting different accounts from the drop down menu. From reading this forum it would appear that the new accounts can be added by using the 'domain addon' button in the main CPanel.

Which of these methods should I use and if it is the later could someone give me step by step instrucitons (or point me in the direction of where I can find some) as I have never done it this way before.

2. Is it possible to migrate the email accounts for each of the addon domains withoutlosing any of the settings, passwords, emails etc.

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Regards
Working...
X