reseller-knowledge base?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reseller-knowledge base?

What level of technical knowledge is needed for a reseller? My understanding, which may not be correct, is that you would be involved in assisting with any technical issues with your customers. To be a cPanel Hosting Reseller, are certain tutorials recommended?

As we offer cPanel/WHM control panel with our Linux reseller hosting plans, it's not necessary to have technical knowledge to become a reseller. cPanel/WHM control panel is considered to be the best control panel available in the hosting industry and is a very user friendly control panel. We do offer round the clock assistance to the customers of our Linux reseller hosting plans and hence they can get in touch with the technical support department at any point of time.

When it comes to tutorials, we suggest you to check the tutorials of cPanel/WHM control panel which will be helpful in managing the Linux reseller hosting plan. The links for tutorials are given below.

cPanel Tutorials

WHM Tutorials

Comment

Thank you for the links to the cPanel and Web Host Manager tutorials. This helps me gain the expertise I need to write informative articles for my website that anyone needing web hosting would find helpful.

Comment

Working...
      X