X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eUK-Status.com - Network Status Blog

eUK-Status.com

We had created this blog some time back in order to provide a central place to provide network status information in regards to eUKhost services. If you are looking for network status updates, please check the eUK-Status.com blog first. We also have a menu link to the network status website in the Client Area too.
    Find us on Twitter and Facebook

Need to contact us?
    Customer Support: Client Area - 0800 862 0380 (option 2)
    Customer Relations: [email protected] - 0800 862 0380 (option 3)
    Sales: [email protected] - 0800 862 0380 (option 1)

The opinions or views expressed above are not necessarily the opinions or views of eUKhost Ltd.

I've been using this for a while now. It's definitely a great service and I'm sure it saves some of tech supports time with customers asking questions that have already been answered via eUK Status .
    David Smith
    Managing Director
    DPS Computing Limited

- Massive update! (September 2011) - It's now not neglected!!
    - New Site (10/2009)

Comment

Originally posted by DPS Computing
      I've been using this for a while now. It's definitely a great service and I'm sure it saves some of tech supports time with customers asking questions that have already been answered via eUK Status .
      Certainly . A lot of customers checked the Network Status blog on the forum as was the case before the website, but eUKhost management decided to create a central website for all network status updates so customers don't have to rely on coming on our community forums for network status information . Some customers still check this forum for status updates which isn't actively updated as the support staff have been requested to concentrate on posting status updates to the blog instead, hence this thread .
      Find us on Twitter and Facebook

Need to contact us?
      Customer Support: Client Area - 0800 862 0380 (option 2)
      Customer Relations: [email protected] - 0800 862 0380 (option 3)
      Sales: [email protected] - 0800 862 0380 (option 1)

The opinions or views expressed above are not necessarily the opinions or views of eUKhost Ltd.

Comment

ban-img
      Working...
      X