WHM update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHM update

Due to apparently going over my bandwidth allowance I have modified a couple of packages to reduce the total amount of bandwidth allocated. This was done about 12hrs ago but although my WHM shows the updated packages with the correct bandwidth, the 'Bandwidth Usage - Limit (Best Fit)' is still showing the old amounts and I still cannot create any new accounts due to this.

Error message being received:

Status: failed (Sorry you cannot modify this account because doing so would excceed your alloted Bandwidth: You have exceeded your Bandwidth allotment by 30300 Megabytes!)

How long until the WHM updates all the packages and accounts to the correct amounts?

I can't even make any local changes (reducing) to existing accounts due to the error shown above.

Thanks

Originally posted by Bud Boy View Post
    Due to apparently going over my bandwidth allowance I have modified a couple of packages to reduce the total amount of bandwidth allocated. This was done about 12hrs ago but although my WHM shows the updated packages with the correct bandwidth, the 'Bandwidth Usage - Limit (Best Fit)' is still showing the old amounts and I still cannot create any new accounts due to this.

Error message being received:

Status: failed (Sorry you cannot modify this account because doing so would excceed your alloted Bandwidth: You have exceeded your Bandwidth allotment by 30300 Megabytes!)

How long until the WHM updates all the packages and accounts to the correct amounts?

I can't even make any local changes (reducing) to existing accounts due to the error shown above.

Thanks
    We have checked all domains under your Reseller account via the WHM panel of the server, but found that none of the domains are exceeding the limit set and the bandwidth usage of your main Reseller account is also low. Firstly, we are unable to login into your WHM panel to check the settings made, so I will suggest you to initiate a Live chat and get in touch with our support team to get a instant solution.

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply Rossie.

I have tried this already but I will try again now just in case sonmeone else can help me.

Cheers
      Last edited by Bud Boy; 09-11-2011, 21:41.

Comment

You will surely get assistance once you initiate a Live chat. Keep this thread updated once the issue gets sorted.

Comment

All sorted now - thank you.
          :smile:

Comment

Great to hear that your issue is sorted now You can initiate a Live chat again if you come across any issues in future, our support team would be glad to assist you in resolving your issue.

Comment

Working...
            X