Luton is dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Luton is dead

My sites are gone again, it's strange how Luton goes offline but eukhost.com is always there! please move my saucy-but-nice.co.uk to the same server before I lose any more money

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Stones View Post
      Hi Anne,

Our senior system administrators have confirmed we are facing a DDoS on the Luton server. I'm not particularly happy to hear this either. Anne, if you provide me with your contact number I can call you to discuss your hosting with us because, to be completely honest with you Anne, you have faced too many problems. You can private message me your contact number and I'll call you to discuss this.

Kind regards,

Ben Stones.
      Hi Ben, both sites now back up again, just a couple of customers emailing me to let me know they couldn't order today, and I managed to work from emails that had already come through and I now have Vodka

I guess its being a liccle business I struggle more with my sites going down, its the time they go down too that's the real issue for me, would be ok if they went down say between Midnight and 8 am

I will send you a message now Ben You aren't going to make me move are you??? My life s too complicated, all Vodka induced to have to move to another company, I want to stay here I just want it to work.

Comment

Need to add, when my sites went down today Eukhost forum was also iffy, took me some time to get to message.

Comment

Dear customers,

The DDoS attack on Luton has since been contained and all websites and services should be working fine. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Regards,

Ben Stones.

Comment

Working...
          X