• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WildStar
    replied
    Nice Job Patrick!

Tested as working well on a number of domains so looks like it's all sorted

Thank very much for all your time and work.

Leave a comment:

• eUK-Patrick
    replied
    Originally posted by WildStar View Post
    Cheers Patrick....

...but I'm afraid I'm still getting the same response from all domains at the moment:

" SMTP error from remote mail server after MAIL FROM:<[email protected]> SIZE=2058:
    host mx2.hotmail.com [65.55.92.136]: 550 SC-001 (SNT0-MC1-F20) Unfortunately, messages from 5.77.32.40 weren't sent. Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block list. You can also refer your provider to... "
    I have replied your ticket . As per our tests the email issue on agusta is solved.

Leave a comment:

• WildStar
    replied
    Cheers Patrick....

...but I'm afraid I'm still getting the same response from all domains at the moment:

" SMTP error from remote mail server after MAIL FROM:<[email protected]> SIZE=2058:
    host mx2.hotmail.com [65.55.92.136]: 550 SC-001 (SNT0-MC1-F20) Unfortunately, messages from 5.77.32.40 weren't sent. Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block list. You can also refer your provider to... "

Leave a comment:

• eUK-Patrick
    replied
    Seems like ALL email from any domain in my reseller account is still being labelled as from a spam server:

"SMTP error from remote mail server after MAIL FROM:<[email protected]> SIZE=1683:
    host mx1.hotmail.com [65.55.37.120]: 550 SC-001 (COL0-MC4-F47) Unfortunately, messages from 5.77.32.40 weren't sent. Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block list. You can also refer your provider to http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors
    ."

Ticket raised - NIV-556-83425

Since the existing ip delisting is still in process , we have temporarily changed the mail server ip. The mails should now go through without any further problems.

Leave a comment:

• WildStar
    replied
    Seems like ALL email from any domain in my reseller account is still being labelled as from a spam server:

"SMTP error from remote mail server after MAIL FROM:<[email protected]> SIZE=1683:
    host mx1.hotmail.com [65.55.37.120]: 550 SC-001 (COL0-MC4-F47) Unfortunately, messages from 5.77.32.40 weren't sent. Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block list. You can also refer your provider to http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors
    ."

Ticket raised - NIV-556-83425

Leave a comment:

• Kieran
    replied
    Thank for the informative reply Kieran

Mail still being labelled as spam (as of 21:02) but I guess it may take a little time to propagate.
    You're welcome David !

Please PM me the email address for which messages are marked as spam so I will take a look and assist for the same.
    You can also create a support ticket and refer the ID here.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding in this regards. Much appreciated.

Regards,
    Kieran Alen.
    Level II - Linux System Administrator.
    www.eukhost.com

Leave a comment:

• WildStar
    replied
    Thank for the informative reply Kieran

Mail still being labelled as spam (as of 21:02) but I guess it may take a little time to propagate.

Leave a comment:

• Kieran
    replied
    For the second time in three weeks Agusta (5.77.32.40) has been listed as a spam server and all my domains are having their email blocked. Please get this sorted ASAP and perhaps think about monitoring when the email facility fails due to being labelled as a spam server/provider. It also shouldn't take mine or my client's complaints to initiate action. There should be proactive monitoring in place.
    Dear David.

As the server was recently migrated due to an emergency RAID failure situation , a mailsystem tweak and monitoring script was not configured properly and hence one of the account sent emails using some abusive techniques. That was the only reason for mail server IP being blocked in one of the spam control blacklist. We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and assure that this wont happen again.

The server IP address is now released from the spam control org. and you should able to send the emails. Also the email server has been tighten with recommended options and monitoring script is installed on it.

We appreciate you patience and understanding in this regards.

Regards,
    Kieran Alen.
    Level II - Linux System Administrator.
    www.eukhost.com

Leave a comment:

• Ben Stones
    replied
    Thanks for the update Ben (still nothing on euk-status though).

Is anything being done to monitor when this happens again so it can be dealt with right away, instead of waiting for our (and your) customers to complain?

More than 30hrs on and still email is being labelled as spam....
    Hi,

I understand your concern. I have just spoke with one of our senior administrators, Kieran, and he has confirmed that the server has been delisted. Our senior administrators had not previously posted about IPs being listed as spam servers on the eUK-Status blog because our senior technicians take immediate action when a server has been listed as a spam server, although I'd like to apologise it has taken over 24 hours for this to be resolved. We have taken this into consideration and we will be posting about these cases in the future on our status blog to keep affected customers informed.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused as a result of this issue.

Kind regards,
    Ben Stones.

Leave a comment:

• WildStar
    replied
    Thanks for the update Ben (still nothing on euk-status though).

Is anything being done to monitor when this happens again so it can be dealt with right away, instead of waiting for our (and your) customers to complain?

More than 30hrs on and still email is being labelled as spam....

Leave a comment:

• Ben Stones
    replied
    Hello,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. I had spoken with one of our support technicians and we're actively working on having the server delisted as a spam server. I am requesting one of our technicians to update the blog to reflect this - we should have posted a status about this by now.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Kind regards,
    Ben Stones.

Leave a comment:

• WildStar
    started a topic Agusta - SPAM server again.

Agusta - SPAM server again.

For the second time in three weeks Agusta (5.77.32.40) has been listed as a spam server and all my domains are having their email blocked. Please get this sorted ASAP and perhaps think about monitoring when the email facility fails due to being labelled as a spam server/provider. It also shouldn't take mine or my client's complaints to initiate action. There should be proactive monitoring in place.

Discussed this with support yesterday and still all emails are being bounced from Agusta (20hrs later). Very poor.

This never happened in a number of years prior to moving Agusta to 5.77.32.40 - now it's twice in the last three weeks. Does that tell you anything?

Also, why no word of this on euk-status.com - isn't that what it's for?
Working...
X