Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To start a web hosting business, which one is good? Reseller hosting or shared hosting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To start a web hosting business, which one is good? Reseller hosting or shared hosting?

Hello,
    I am a web developer and I have some personal clients and for those, each time I have to buy a separate shared hosting account. So, is it good if I purchase one reseller hosting account for myself and host my client's accounts in it?
    Which one is the good option?

Shared hosting is ideal for individuals and business owners who simply need a means of getting their website online. Your host is in control of what resources are allocated to you, and you focus on your site design, email setup, and domain management.

Reseller hosting is great for freelance developers who want to host multiple client sites, serial startup owners who anticipate launching various projects, and/or technical entrepreneurs who want to take on web hosting as their next business venture. Once you purchase a select amount of bandwidth and server resources from a host, you can reallocate those resources to other clients or websites as you see fit. You get greater control over server settings and domains, and you get the added benefits of billing tools since you’re essentially running your own hosting business by reselling your host’s services.

Comment

Working...
    X