Resource Limit Is Reached ? ? ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resource Limit Is Reached ? ? ?

Every couple of weeks, the website is inaccessible and displays the message:
    Resource Limit Is Reached
    The website is temporarily unable to service your request as it exceeded resource limit. Please try again later.

Firstly, what are all of the possible reasons for this and lastly, what are all the things you can do to avoid it happening.

Any help appreciated.

Chris
    http://www.eUKhost.com

Re: Resource Limit Is Reached ? ? ?

Hi Chris,

Can you tell me the email address registered against your client area account please? You can PM me this for privacy or by e-mailing me on [email protected]. First indications are quite simply because your usage is over the specified limits of the package that you are on. For example, if you are on our "Bronze" shared web hosting package and you use more than 2GB of bandwidth during any one month, your service will be automatically suspended because of overusage.

I can look into this further for you if you provide me with the e-mail address registered against your client area account.

Regards,

Ben Stones.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Stones View Post
      Hi Chris,

Can you tell me the email address registered against your client area account please? You can PM me this for privacy or by e-mailing me on [email protected]. First indications are quite simply because your usage is over the specified limits of the package that you are on. For example, if you are on our "Bronze" shared web hosting package and you use more than 2GB of bandwidth during any one month, your service will be automatically suspended because of overusage.

I can look into this further for you if you provide me with the e-mail address registered against your client area account.

Regards,

Ben Stones.
      Thanks Ben - just looking in general terms at the moment. Firstly, what are all of the possible reasons for the 'Resource Limit Is Reached' and lastly, what are all the things you can do to avoid it happening.

Chris

Comment

Hi Ben - any answers yet ?

Comment

Like he said it could be any of the resources, depending on the package it could be literally anything and everything for your package. If you PM him your details he can tell you more specific about you.

I am just a voluntary moderator here, I do not speak for eUKhost officially!

Comment

Originally posted by _Chris_ View Post
            Thanks Ben - just looking in general terms at the moment. Firstly, what are all of the possible reasons for the 'Resource Limit Is Reached' and lastly, what are all the things you can do to avoid it happening.

Chris
            Hi Chris,

The best thing you can do is to private message (PM) me the e-mail address you use to log in to your eUKhost Client Area account so I can check the usage of your hosting account and see why the "Resource Limit is Reached" error is being displayed - usually this is due to exceeding the amount of bandwidth that has been permitted for your hosting account to transfer per month. Bandwidth is used whenever someone visits your website - because your website then sends the website file they are trying to access (such as http://forums.eukhost.com/index.php) to the end user. That uses bandwidth.

See the screenshot for an explanation about resources:

If you use more than 2 GB of bandwidth on the base package (as an example), your account will automatically be suspended by our server for exceeding the specified limits of your current package. In this scenario, you'd need to upgrade your hosting package to a higher package if your usage is outstripping your current packaging regularly.

Again, please private message me by clicking on my username above this post and clicking Private Message. In your PM, provide me with the e-mail address you use to log in to your eUKhost Client Area account.

If you require any further assistance Chris, please do not hesitate to respond.

Regards,

Ben Stones.

Comment

Originally posted by _Chris_ View Post
              Hi Ben - any answers yet ?
              Hi Chris,

I've sent you a PM, please respond to it for us to get to the bottom on this problem & sort it out...
              Rock _a.k.a._ Jack Daniel

Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

Working...
              X