Infinitive Wordpress (infinitewp) on EUKHost Reseller web space

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Infinitive Wordpress (infinitewp) on EUKHost Reseller web space

Infinitive Wordpress (infinitewp) looks like a very handy utility for upgrading multiple instances of WordPress and associated plugins from one interface. It costs $39, so before we buy it we'd like to know if anyone has managed to install it on EUKHost UNIX reseller space and whether it is effective, trouble free to install and runs as it should.

Thanks for any replies

Re: Infinitive Wordpress (infinitewp) on EUKHost Reseller web space

Originally posted by NTDHosting View Post
    Infinitive Wordpress (infinitewp) looks like a very handy utility for upgrading multiple instances of WordPress and associated plugins from one interface. It costs $39, so before we buy it we'd like to know if anyone has managed to install it on EUKHost UNIX reseller space and whether it is effective, trouble free to install and runs as it should.

Thanks for any replies
    I'd recommend trying ManageWP Worker plugin over anything else which is going to cost you.. This freely available plugin allows you to remotely manage your WordPress sites from one dashboard. REF: WordPress › ManageWP Worker WordPress Plugins
    Rock _a.k.a._ Jack Daniel

Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

Both the plugins would allow you to perform management tasks, such as backups and WordPress, plugin and theme upgrades and installs. Though ManageWP has a load of additional functionality out of which its additional security options seem better that infinitewp. Overall, I find ManageWP to be a better option compared to InfiniteWP or WP Remote plugins.
      | |
      Best Paying offered by Eukhost Ltd.

Comment

Originally posted by Stan View Post
        Both the plugins would allow you to perform management tasks, such as backups and WordPress, plugin and theme upgrades and installs. Though ManageWP has a load of additional functionality out of which its additional security options seem better that infinitewp. Overall, I find ManageWP to be a better option compared to InfiniteWP or WP Remote plugins.
        More importantly, it's Free..
        Rock _a.k.a._ Jack Daniel

Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Rock View Post
          More importantly, it's Free..
          Oh yes indeed, how could I miss on that one I was assuming at the back of the mind though :P
          | |
          Best Paying offered by Eukhost Ltd.

Comment

Working...
          X