Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help me choose.

Hi there,

I am about to start a Reseller hosting, I am planning to opt for a Reseller hosting plan. I just wanted know whether I will be able to host clients websites on it and allow them limited access to their own directory and database(s)? Will it be possible via control panel?

Thank you in advance.

Garnetter

Re: Please help me choose.

Hi Garnetter,

Yes indeed you can host your client's websites on the Reseller hosting packages. You can create a dedicated account for each client and give them the access to their account's control panel. They will only have access to their directory and database. You may also refer to the control panel tutorials for help.

Comment

If you are planning to consider linux hosting platform then using WHM control panel you can easily setup multiple cpanel hosting accounts for your clients and can limit their access to specific file/folders and databases as required using the WHM control panel. You can always take help of support team for assistance.

Comment

Hi there,

Thank you for your replies, Yes I have read about WHM, I have no experience of using it though. I will surely look forward to use WHM control panel. Also will I be able to install any application on your reseller plan, if required?

Awaiting response...

Garnetter

Comment

Originally posted by Garnetter View Post
          Thank you for your replies, Yes I have read about WHM, but I have no experience of using it though. I will surely look forward to use WHM control panel. Also will I be able to install any application on your reseller plan, if required?
          Hi Garnetter,

Our reseller plans are offered with limited access to the server, you will unable to install any application / software on your reseller account. As you wish to install application on your server, I would recommend you to consider our Fully managed vLite VPS solution. vLite VPS are offered with SAS drives and dedicated resources, allowing you to host unlimited domains, create unlimited email accounts and databases as well. Also you will have full root access to your VPS, with this you will be able to install any application or software you want as per your requirement. cPanel / WHM can be opted at an additional cost, with this you will be able to limit your clients access to specific file/folders and databases as required. Our technical support team will take care of the entire server setup and assist you as and when required.

You can get in touch with our Sales team or feel free to write here in case of any queries or concerns. We'd be glad to address them immediately.

Regards,
          Albie Stevens

Comment

Working...
          X