What is WHM Autopilot?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is WHM Autopilot?

WHM autopilot is a complete webhost management system which includes billing and support systems.

It is specifically built for the webhosting industry. This tool is the best for resellers and even big hosting companies use it as it is a very efficient tool.

It provides hassle free client management, automatic account creation, automatic billing and much more.

Below are some important features:-

• Automatic Reseller Setup & Creation in WHM
    • Automatic Account Creation in WHM
    • Suspend/Unsuspend/Delete account in WHM
    • Import Domains from WHM to AutoPilot
    • Automatic Unique IP Assignment
    • Server Stats (% full, accounts on server)

Apart from this, there are multiple payment gateways supported. Some of them are:-
    • PayPal
    • Google Checkout
    • Authorize.NET
    • LinkPoint / First Data Global Gateway (FDGG) And many more.

Regards,
    Cyril C

Re: What is WHM Autopilot?

I believe WHMCS (Web Hosting Manager - Complete Solutions) has replaced WHM AutoPilot.

WHM AutoPilot used to be a good tool in the past, but with the change in time & technology, WHMCS overtook it quickly. WHMCS coping with the latest technology, new look & feel, market needs & security bug fixes, offers similar hands free automation, automating everything from Account Provisioning to Domain Management to Email Reminders etc etc.
    Rock _a.k.a._ Jack Daniel

Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

I realize this may be an old question but which is the better billing system -- WHMCS or WHM AutoPilot. I really like the fact that WHMCS seems all encompassing with a ticketing system, knowledge base, and a nice admin interface. But WHMCS seem rigid and very unattractive for the end user. WHM AutoPilot has a much better user interface, and it can work across multiple domains. I would like to hear from others as to what they think.

Comment

Originally posted by Prodigy View Post
        I realize this may be an old question but which is the better billing system -- WHMCS or WHM AutoPilot. I really like the fact that WHMCS seems all encompassing with a ticketing system, knowledge base, and a nice admin interface. But WHMCS seem rigid and very unattractive for the end user. WHM AutoPilot has a much better user interface, and it can work across multiple domains. I would like to hear from others as to what they think.
        Oh, this is good. I saw the similar post on another forum as well (WHT), but I never looked into it seriously because the date was indicating 2011. But anyway, to answer your question I can simply say they both sounds good.

If you say pick only one, then it would be like the selection between two hot chicks, I like both and want to have both with me, but I cannot choose both as I have to choose only one so what will I do? I will either choose the one which is mostly recommended (in this case WHMCS) or I will choose the second one (WHM Autopilot) because sometimes I like to swim in the opposite direction of the flow.

Btw, check the following URL of cpanel.net. You will see the comparison and ratings between WHMCS and WHM Autopilot.

Comment

Originally posted by Irene9001 View Post
          If you say pick only one, then it would be like the selection between two hot chicks, I like both and want to have both with me, but I cannot choose both as I have to choose only one so what will I do? I will either choose the one which is mostly recommended (in this case WHMCS) or I will choose the second one (WHM Autopilot) because sometimes I like to swim in the opposite direction of the flow.
          This is EPIC! Lovely Irene..

Rock _a.k.a._ Jack Daniel

Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

I haven't used WHM autopilot before so won't be in the best position to comment but I'm pretty sure many of you will agree that WHMCS is one of the best solutions for billing; I personally think so as per my experience with this software (being a reseller)

Comment

WHM Autopilot or WHMCS

Well if you ask some users they will say that WHM Auto pilot is more suitable for them and if you ask other users they will say that WHMCS is better suited to their needs. It depends on the individual’s choice

WHM Auto pilot permits easy ways to manage your clients auto account creation, auto billing, and is provided with a help desk that is in built and some additional features.

WHMCS is enabled with all the features that are present in WHM Auto pilot but is boosted with newer features offering more solutions in billing management.

Automation in recurring billing
              Auto creation of account, auto suspension and auto termination
              Client support center that includes support tickets and knowledge base which is integrated in WHMCS
              Includes payment tracker and statistical report generator
              Email and control panel have multi-language support
              using templates control panel can be customised

Comment

Re: WHM Autopilot or WHMCS

Has any one tried to integrate the payment gateways into WHMCS and WHM Autopilot? It is fairly simple? Which one is better for integration, WHMCS or WHM Autopilot?

Please let me know your views on it!

Cyril Clive

Comment

Re: WHM Autopilot or WHMCS

Certainly a WHMCS would be a better option for you to consider due to it's advance features backed by ticketing system, knowledge base, and also have a nice admin interface. Paying a license fee for it would be an worthy investment

Comment

Working...
                  X