Softaculous Auto Installer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Softaculous Auto Installer

I was wondering if your Softaculous Auto Installer includes Mahara. On the Softaculous website it's listed as being included, but some hosts don't.

Re: Softaculous Auto Installer

Hello Toby,

Thank you for writing in,

I would like to inoform you that Softaculous is an great Auto Installer which has 349 Scripts and around 1115 PHP Classes wherein many are yet to be added. These scripts have covered most of the uses of a client could ever have.

So yes, Softaculous does helps you auto install the Mahara Scripts that too it is an one click installation, infact everything from creating databases to copying files is done by Softaculous and the user just gotta sit back and relax.

You can instantly and simply get in touch with our Sales and Support team by initiating a Live chat or a Phone call from our website.

Best Regards,
    Rossie

Comment

Thanks for the Information Rossi.

We would like to move our email, files and databases. Hope this includes in the process and you will take care of it.

Comment

Hello Toby,

Yes, we will completely take care of your data migration including Files, Databases, Emails and everything on your server will be migrated on our server, if you have the similar control panel on both end of the servers. We can schedule the data migration process as per the date and time best suitable to you, Kindly get in touch with our tech admins via chat or ticket to schedule the data migration.

I would also like to inform you that we do not charge anything in additional for the data migration neither we charge for the server setup as these are few of the services offered by our company for free.

Kindly initiate a Live Chat or Phone Call from our website if in case instant help needed.

Best Regards,
        Rossie

Comment

Do you have any tutorials for the overall installation process of Mahara?

Comment

Hello Team, I have tried many times to install the Mahara E-Portfolio from the Softaculous by one-click-installation method on our Webuzo-installation, but every time I tried to install it showed me the below given error:

"Mahara cannot be installed on webuzo"

It will be really very helpful if someone will give me the demo how to install the Mahara or any suggestions to do it successfully. Thanks - Ashton

Comment

Originally posted by Ashton View Post
              Hello Team, I have tried many times to install the Mahara E-Portfolio from the Softaculous by one-click-installation method on our Webuzo-installation, but every time I tried to install it showed me the below given error:

It will be really very helpful if someone will give me the demo how to install the Mahara or any suggestions to do it successfully. Thanks - Ashton
              Hello Ashton,

First of all I want to inform you that you can simply initiate the Live Chat from our website and request one of our technical support admins to get it installed for you or else if you wish to do it on your own you can simply use the command given below in the terminal window.

root> rm -rf /var/softaculous/mahara/

Once you run this command from the terminal then try to install it once again. I hope this will work for you.

Regards,
              Edward_Stone.

Comment

Hello Ashton,

First of all I want to inform you that you can simply initiate the Live Chat from our website and request one of our technical support admins to get it installed for you or else if you wish to do it on your own you can simply use the command given below in the terminal window.

root> rm -rf /var/softaculous/mahara/

Once you run this command from the terminal then try to install it once again. I hope this will work for you.

Regards,
                Edward_Sto

Comment

Originally posted by Toby View Post
                  Do you have any tutorials for the overall installation process of Mahara?
                  Hello Toby,

I would like to inform you that we do not have the tutorial on our website separately for installing the Mahara e-protfolio, however I have found the best tutorial that might help you understand installation of Mahara. Kindly refer this link to see the Mahara Installation Tutorial. Or else you can simply contact our tech admins via Live chat from our website and request them to get it installed on hosting account instantly..

Best Regards,
                  Rossie

Comment

hello Ashton,

I would suggest you to simply initiate the chat from our website in our technical support department to and request one of our tech admin to get it installed for you on your hosting or else if you wish to install it on your own you can simply use the command writen below and then try installing it again from Softaculous auto installer:

Use this command in the terminal:- root> rm -rf /var/softaculous/mahara/
                    Once you are run the command try to install it from softaculous by one click on yout webuzo.

I hope this will work for you as well!

Regards,
                    Edward_Stone

Comment

Hello Edward,
                      Thank you for your help. The command which you gave me, I was able to run it successfully and tried to install the Mahara on our Webzuzo from Softaculous and it worked. thank you again. -Ashton

Comment

Working...
                      X