Powered by eUKhost®

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to make profit as a hosting reseller?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to make profit as a hosting reseller?

I've seen people making a lot of money with their own website by purchasing a reseller hosting package and creating their own packages to sell them to others. Now I want to know what are the ways to get customers after setting up reseller hosting account? Any suggestion?

Re: How to make profit as a hosting reseller?

Apart from providing the hosting package you can also design and develop your clients websites and charge them some extra money. Similarly you may also register domains for them; in a nutshell a one stop solution you could be for your clients.

Even I am a reseller and do the same.

Comment

Hello Nomanali,

I would recommend you to start with people around you example your friends, family members, colleagues etc. Any person in your knowledge who is interested to host website/emails. You can create a package as per their needs and offer them a cost effective solution once that goes smooth you can try finding more cliets through their reference to resell your hosting.

Regards,
      Fred Adkins

Comment

if you want to make money from re seller account then you need to know how web hosting works and how you can sell re seller web hosting to your own customers. one of the key thing is re seller they do not act like they reselling they sell like they own the company so customers buy their hosting and this way you can make money from re seller hosting.

Comment

ban-img
        Working...
        X