cPanel iPhone Apps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cPanel iPhone Apps

I've seen 3 cpanel iphone apps in the app strore, a free lite version, a 1.79 cpanel version and a 2.39 cpanel whm version. More info: cpaneliphone.com Not made by official cPanel people.

All have no ratings or comments. Does anyone know if it will work with eukhost?

They are just providing "iPhone style frontend" for cPanel/WHM .
    You just have to enter login details of your cPanel/WHM to run cPanel/WHM on iPhone.

And it will work with eUKhost also I don't see any problem with that
    || ||
    Toll Free : 0808 262 0255

Please email vish[at]eukhost.com if you have any questions or need my assistance

Comment

cPanel iPhone

Originally posted by ritch0s View Post
      I've seen 3 cpanel iphone apps in the app strore, a free lite version, a 1.79 cpanel version and a 2.39 cpanel whm version. More info: cpaneliphone.com Not made by official cPanel people.

All have no ratings or comments. Does anyone know if it will work with eukhost?
      Please consider my app too - HostCP. It's developed using cPanel's native API and communicates with user's server directly, no third party server involved. It can manage multiple accounts and app access is password protected.

iTunes Link - http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/hostcp/id451040876?ls=1&mt=8

Comment

I have bought the original cpanel apps mentioned, both normal cpanel and whm cpanel versions and can't recommend them, in fact they don't work properly. Waste of money.

I also just bought hostcp app as promoted by the author here and was quite pleased with it's speed and it seemed to be working well. HOWEVER, it contains ads. I have never come across a paid app that also has ads. There is no mention in the description of this and the screenshots don't show it either. Very dishonest. I can't recommend it because of this and might apply for refund if not fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by ritch0s View Post
          I have bought the original cpanel apps mentioned, both normal cpanel and whm cpanel versions and can't recommend them, in fact they don't work properly. Waste of money.

I also just bought hostcp app as promoted by the author here and was quite pleased with it's speed and it seemed to be working well. HOWEVER, it contains ads. I have never come across a paid app that also has ads. There is no mention in the description of this and the screenshots don't show it either. Very dishonest. I can't recommend it because of this and might apply for refund if not fixed.
          Hello,

I really apologize for the same.

Actually I am testing an ad supported version and I mixed up appids of both app in configuration.

I have fixed this now and now it won't show any ads.

I will look forward for review of this app, what you liked and what more you would like to see in next version.

Thanks,
          Mihir
          Last edited by mihird; 18-08-2011, 14:47.

Comment

Working...
          X