So what is going on at Eukhost?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what is going on at Eukhost?

It seems although i raise tickets saying my site keeps going offline, with replies saying no it does not, today i wake to see this http://euk-status.com/2016/11/07/lin...y-maintenance/
    I know my site has been having issues for several weeks, yet always told it has not been offline when it has. Another account had no cpanel, out of 5 hosting accounts only one seems reliable. Point of contact with Ben gone has he has moved on. Losing faith with the company which is a shame have been good in the past but now suffering in all ways, tickets, reliability, live chat etc
    Eukhost suporter

Hello Paul,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. Please provide us the ticket ID so that we can look into this. As per the Status page, the maintenance activity on the server has been completed. If you are still facing any issues with your website or emails please let us know so that we can investigate it further. You can Also call us on 0808 262 0455 for better assistance.

Regards,
    Cyril Clive

Comment

Hello Paul,

We understand the uptime necessity for the websites and do apologies for the trouble caused to you.

I have gone through all your tickets, the website was inaccessible due to some conflicting firewall rules which has been resolved by Orvin. Later the website was down due to emergency maintenance on the server and same has been updated on the status page as well. I have rechecked the website, its working fine now. If you still have any issue, please let us know by replying to the ticket or live chat. We will check it and if required we will migrate the website to another server on which your other websites are hosted.

Regards,

Sheridan.
      Support Team.

Comment

Any chance you can look at recent tickets re email as this is ongoing issues that don't seem to be rectified
        Eukhost suporter

Comment

ban-img
        Working...
        X