Email sending limits

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email sending limits

I'm trying to understand section 9 of the Terms of Service in which it says there is a limit of 300 emails per hour on Linux shared hosting. If I send one email to 10 people (email addresses) does that count as 1 email or 10?

Hello,

300 emails per hour limit accounts for the no of recipients or number of email addresses you can send to within an hour. So if you were to send one email to 10 people, it will count as 10 emails.
    Wordpress Hosting - Your Adventure, Your Story!
    Website Security Bundle - Great Value Security Solutions in value-for-money package!
    Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

Thanks very much. So 6 messages to 50 people each and then no more for an hour. That's fine.

Comment

Will you be looking to send these many emails every hour or once every day/week/month?

Do let us know should you require any other information or assistance.
        Website Security Bundle - Great Value Security Solutions in value-for-money package!

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan View Post
          Will you be looking to send these many emails every hour or once every day/week/month?
          No. The website is for an ex-service association with around 280 members currently. If someone is very ill or dies we let the other members know by email, which fortunately doesn't happen too often. I need to tell our welfare officer to send the message in batches and not exceed the limits.

Comment

That's fine. We can make an exception for you if an urgent or high priority notification is to be sent out to your association even if the list of recipients exceed the limit.

Comment

Thank you, I'll bear that in mind.

Comment

Thanks for clarifying.

Comment

Working...
                X