Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nothing Seems To Be Working...

Hello

I am an absolute newcomer to all of this but I have set up my email and used the cpanel introductory/countdown wizard to get some kind of placeholder content onto my site, and yet when I visit the URL it says 'the site can't be reached' and 'the server IP address can't be found'.

I've also enabled my email, set it up, and even successfully sent an email to my gmail account from it - but if I send a test email in reply, that gets bounced back as if the domain doesn't exist.

Am I missing something completely obvious here?

Hi,

I have located your account in our system which has hosting account however the domain name you have used to order this hosting package shows as still available to register. Could you confirm whether the domain name has been registered by yourself elsewhere or you have uploaded placeholder content on to a different domain?
    Wordpress Hosting - Your Adventure, Your Story!
    Website Security Bundle - Great Value Security Solutions in value-for-money package!
    Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for looking into this for me.

I was under the impression that my package came with a domain name, so should this be registered to me when I signed up? I was certainly asked to select a domain name, and I wasn't made aware of any further registration required?

Thanks

Comment

A registered domain name is certainly required to use the hosting package you have signed up for. In this case you would have come across two choices related to domain selection while placing order for hosting package;

Transfer my domain to eUKhost LTD OR register a new domain with eUKhost LTD

I will update my nameservers on an existing domain Or I will register a new domain.

The first choice implies transferring an already registered domain name to eUKhost from another registrar or registering a fresh domain name with eUKhost.

Second choice is to use an already registered domain name by simply pointing its DNS to those provided with the hosting package.

We offer domain registration free for first year with hosting packages opted on Annual or Biennial billing terms. In your order case, the billing term chosen is Semi Annual, hence the free domain option wasn't applicable. If you would like to switch to Annual Billing term for the hosting package, we can include free domain registration with it and set it up further to work as expected.
        Website Security Bundle - Great Value Security Solutions in value-for-money package!

Comment

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for explaining. This wasn't made clear to me when I signed up.

I would of course like the domain included - how would I go about changing to annual billing? I just tried calling the support number (as I have since locked myself out of my online account with you) but the person who took the call said they couldn't put me through to Tech support and asked me to call back later?

Comment

I'll arrange for this change as well as the domain registration with it. Kindly confirm whether you would like to register the same domain name chosen with the hosting package order or any alternate domain.

Comment

Thanks Ryan,

I would like to register the same domain I nominated at the time of registration (for avoidance of doubt, this is mindgamesfc.com).

Thanks for your help

Comment

Our team has generated an invoice for conversion to Annual term. Upon payment, the billing term changes will be made to your account along with registration of domain name mindgamesfc.com (free for 1 year).

Comment

Domain has been registered and placeholder content is now visible at mindgamesfc.com.

Comment

Working...
                  X