Why is cPanel raising its prices again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is cPanel raising its prices again?

Just got a notification that cPanel is boosting its cost again in December 2021?

Is this the one for January 20, 2022? If so, it was published a few months ago.

Comment

There are already two lengthy posts on this subject at cPanel Talk. So, sure, that is correct, and another price increase is on the way!

Comment

I'll be migrating my clientele shortly.

Comment

They are, however, rising. This happened again since cPanel leads the Web hosting control panel industry. As an alternative to cPanel, you may use DirectAdmin.

Comment

True but I am very sure it's only a matter of time for DirectAdmin to boost their pricing too.

Comment

How can you be certain you want to go that way, given that you have production clients?

Comment

Many clients prefer cPanel over other panels, so we'll have to consider how this affects us and, if necessary, increase our prices instead of trying to migrate.

Comment

My company does not provide web hosting; we have a few servers that mostly host development websites and one that only hosts the clients' websites, not their emails; their emails are hosted by Google.

Comment

Working...
                  X