X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Account security warning

opened a new account yesterday, but accessing cpanel i get
    Code:
    This server could not prove that it is euk5.eukhosting.net; its security certificate is not trusted by your computer's operating system. This may be caused by a misconfiguration or an attacker intercepting your connection
    Code:
    and Your connection is not private Attackers might be trying to steal your information from euk5.eukhosting.net (for example, passwords, messages or credit cards).
    Why Why Why do live chat not read what you type!
    Eukhost suporter

Re: New Account security warning

Originally posted by paulpa66 View Post
    Code:
    This server could not prove that it is euk5.eukhosting.net; its security certificate is not trusted by your computer's operating system. This may be caused by a misconfiguration or an attacker intercepting your connection
    Code:
    and Your connection is not private Attackers might be trying to steal your information from euk5.eukhosting.net (for example, passwords, messages or credit cards).
    Hi Paul,

This being one our our latest setup shared hosting servers, the SSL certificate was to be issued & renewed today itself. I'm getting this done as I type..
    Rock _a.k.a._ Jack Daniel

Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

Code:
      Code:
      Dear Paul,

The SSL certificate has been reissued & renewed. Please let us know if you notice any further issues with the hosting services.
      Rock _a.k.a._ Jack Daniel

Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

Thank You only issue i seem to have is temp url goes to a 404 not found?
        Eukhost suporter

Comment

OK changed my host file to access site before changing name servers.
          Another question do you have any shared servers running Protocol HTTP/1.1 rather than HTTP/1.0 Server Protocol
          Eukhost suporter

Comment

Given up on this server, nothing but grief, every corner i turn something is not working, a day wasted.
            Eukhost suporter

Comment

OK, i just uploaded same site as an addon domain on another account server 213.175.196.29, it works as it should so this new server is not set correctly and i have wasted a day, it also appears to be Protocol HTTP/1.1 , why does this have to be so hard, i pay me money yet spend hours of my time trying to fix a fault that is nothing to do with me. server 109.203.113.174 is not for me please get me on a php mail, server with Protocol HTTP/1.1 so i don't have to waste anymore of my time. #exhausted
              Eukhost suporter

Comment

OK, i just uploaded same site as an addon domain on another account server 213.175.196.29, it works as it should so this new server is not set correctly and i have wasted a day, it also appears to be Protocol HTTP/1.1 , why does this have to be so hard, i pay me money yet spend hours of my time trying to fix a fault that is nothing to do with me. server 109.203.113.174 is not for me please get me on a php mail, server with Protocol HTTP/1.1 so i don't have to waste anymore of my time. #exhausted
                Hi Paul,

I am very sorry you are still facing problems. I am actively speaking with one of our senior technicians about this to get to the bottom of this issue for you.

Kind Regards,

Ben Stones

Comment

Cheers Ben. Prefer a server like 213.175.196.29 ( ideally Protocol HTTP/1.1) I know it works, this other one has cost me a days work and still have same issues.
                  Eukhost suporter

Comment

PS PLEASE NOTE i have not changed name servers i am accessing by changing my host file on my pc
                    Eukhost suporter

Comment

Hello Paul,

The server 109.203.113.174 on which your account is hosted has php mail() and protocol HTTP/1.1 enabled.

We have created ticket ID: KSU-738-21928 for you. Would you mind responding to this ticket with the information we need from you?

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                        Hello Paul,

The server 109.203.113.174 on which your account is hosted has php mail() and protocol HTTP/1.1 enabled.

We have created ticket ID: KSU-738-21928 for you. Would you mind responding to this ticket with the information we need from you?

Thank you.
                        Proxy is using HTTP/1.0
                        HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR: xxx.xxx.113.174 means that you are using a Proxy.

Regardless of that i can't get my site working on here, yet i can on another server, so logic says, its not my site its the server?
                        Eukhost suporter

Comment

Hello Paul,

We have integrated and installed the Ngnix and Varnish in-front of Apache website to improve the website performance and security on new shared hosting server.

Nginx

Nginx is known for its high performance, stability, rich feature set, simple configuration, and low resource consumption. It accelerates content and application delivery, improves security, facilitates availability and scalability for the busiest web sites on the Internet. Its event driven architecture allows NGINX to handles 10s of 1000s of simultaneous connections.

Unlike traditional servers, Nginx doesn’t rely on threads to handle requests. Instead it uses a much more scalable event-driven (asynchronous) architecture. This architecture uses small, but more importantly, predictable amounts of memory under load.

Varnish

Varnish Cache is a web application accelerator also known as a HTTP accelerator or a reverse HTTP proxy, that will significantly enhance your web performance.

Varnish speeds up a website by storing a copy of the page served by the web server the first time a user visits that page. The next time a user requests the same page, Varnish will serve the copy instead of requesting the page from the web server.
                          You install it in front of any server that speaks HTTP and configure it to cache the contents. Varnish Cache is really, really fast. It typically speeds up delivery with a factor of 300 – 1000x, depending on your architecture. A high level overview of what Varnish does can be seen in the video attached to this web. Varnish performs really, really well. It is usually bound by the speed of the network, effectively turning performance into a non-issue. We’ve seen Varnish delivering 20 Gbps on regular off-the-shelf hardware.

Please refer below diagram that would help to understand how does connection flow would work.
                          1.1 Connection Flow Diagram

1.2 Connection Flow Diagram

Nginx will accept all incoming http and https connections (on port 80 and port 443). It will process ssl and pass the decrypted request to its backend, that is Varnish and Apache which are running on different port. For backup purposes Nginx can be configured to use Apache directly if Varnish should't be responding. Varnish does cache the images, static files contents so whenever request come to Ngnix it does forward request to Varnish, according to varnish ACL set it does check contents in cache if it does found in cache then it send response back to Nginx if not then it forward the request to Apache to execute the request with help of PHP and MySQL and send response back to the Ngnix via varnish.

I'll check your website and update in your KSU-738-21928 ticket.

Attached Files
                          Thanks and Regards,
                          Alex Parker
                          Senior System Administrator.
                          Dedicated Hosting || Semi Dedicated Hosting|Disaster Recovery Solutions

EMAIL:alex @ eukhost.com
                          MSN: alex @ eukhost.com

Comment

Ok i guess though i can't block HTTP/1.0 head requests though, tried again but can't. With above how often does it cache the site and refresh what it serves out?
                            Eukhost suporter

Comment

Hello Paul,

Varnish does not cache whole website pages but only cache static page,js files, images etc.. All dyanamic pages request forwards to Apache to execute it and return back to real time result.
                              Thanks and Regards,
                              Alex Parker
                              Senior System Administrator.
                              Dedicated Hosting || Semi Dedicated Hosting|Disaster Recovery Solutions

EMAIL:alex @ eukhost.com
                              MSN: alex @ eukhost.com

Comment

Working...
                              X