Wordpress Security Plugin.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wordpress Security Plugin.

May i know which security plugin do you guys use to secure your Wordpress. I have been using 'WP Security Scan' which is wonderful but would also like know what others are using

Re: Wordpress Security Plugin.

I have been using "WordFence" and "All In One WP Security & Firewall" both are good when it comes to security and to check vulnerabilities in your WordPress website, bruteforce login attack are protected. "All In One WP Security & Firewall" plugin sends you a notification when someone is locked out because of multiple invalid login attempts.

You need to check the one that suits your requirement.

Comment

Hello,

Even I use "All In One WP Security" plugin, this indeed is one of the best wp security plugins that offers everything you want. Incase you aren't happy with the performance you can switch to a different one.

If you have a good budget and do not want to be in technicalities, you can go for premium versions of the plugins which offer more advanced security features with detail reports.

Comment

I have heard a lot about I Themes security plugin, not sure though how it works.

Comment

I have used WordPress Firewall and it works fine for me.I was looking for a plugin that is similar to or act like antivirus. Do we have any such plugins?

Comment

Originally posted by Bronchwest View Post
            .I was looking for a plugin that is similar to or act like antivirus. Do we have any such plugins?
            You may consider 'Wordfence' security plugin when it comes to antivirus
            http:// wordpress.org/plugins/search.php?q=Wordfence+Security
            It's highly recommended and widely used !

Comment

Hi folks,

That is a sheer good information for a newbie like me. Thank you for sharing your experiences and views. This will surely help.

Please share such information frequently. It helps!

Comment

ban-img
              Working...
              X