Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poor Email Reputation - EUKHOST hit again and again...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poor Email Reputation - EUKHOST hit again and again...

And here we go again...
    Emails send from a domain hosted with Eukhost are being blocked by the like of CISCO (Scansafe, Ironports, etc).
    As per my previous post:
    "poor-email-reputation-what-happening-eukhost-24273"
    Eukhost again has a reputation of "poor" on the senderbase.org website.

This is becoming a monthly occurence if not weekly.
    It means you never know if you email will be blocked or not when sending it...
    What can and will Eukhost do to fix this in the long term, as what they did back in February obviously did not work for long?

I understand they may also be victims of unwanted spammer, but they need to better protect the rest of us, customers.

Re: Poor Email Reputation - EUKHOST hit again and again...

Hi, Rsync, you contacted in a PM but I cannot reply as I haven't > 15 posts.
    So here is the ticket number:
    Ticket ID BBA-474-31421
    As mentioned, although I appreciate you are looking into this issue, the real problem is this is an ongoing issue that must be resolved going forward as this is impacting your customer since hosting a domain on Eukhost may result in email not being reliable!

Comment

Hi Svain,

We have ample measures in place to monitor such activities originating from our shared servers and we also take timely actions as and when detected. But it takes time to fix this and remove the affected IP from blacklist once the culprit account may have done its job.

As a precautionary measure, we recommend moving your account on to one of our newer shared servers which should help curb this issue to a good extent. There is no permanent fix to this issue because of this being a shared hosting environment and not all clients on a shared server keep their script permissions updated or maintain their websites properly which often results in their websites getting infected and compromised, and subsequently used for sending mass spam emails.
      Wordpress Hosting - Your Adventure, Your Story!
      Website Security Bundle - Great Value Security Solutions in value-for-money package!
      Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

Update : John R (Rsync) has replied in ticket BBA-474-31421.

Kindly review the ticket response as well and if you would like to get your account migrated on to a different server, you can update the same ticket.
        Wordpress Hosting - Your Adventure, Your Story!
        Website Security Bundle - Great Value Security Solutions in value-for-money package!
        Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

Working...
        X