R1Soft Backup Problems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R1Soft Backup Problems

I ordered 2 backup plans and am having huge issues getting them setup.

I understood that I could set my own backup policy, but the backup was initiated before I had the control panel logins. As I hadn't been able to exclude the files I didn't want to backup, the backup failed and used all the disk space. I don't know how to delete it to start again.

I have a ticket outstanding, but it seems to take Eukhost backup support a day to reply to each message, plus they are not reading the previous messages so I'm going round in circles.
    My previous backup facility is ending tomorrow, and I had assumed that a week would be long enough to have this new backup in place - getting seriously worried now.

Can someone look at it for me?

Hello,

Please share the ID of the ongoing ticket so I can get it checked and accordingly share an update on the issue..
    Wordpress Hosting - Your Adventure, Your Story!
    Website Security Bundle - Great Value Security Solutions in value-for-money package!
    Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

The backup is working for one of the plans but not the other - ticket #DDK-164-31491

Comment

The ticket has been updated by one of our senior techs. Upon checking, we found no issue with the backup policy set for your backups with us and it is working absolutely fine.

We are also in process of moving some data from this backup server to a new backup server as the current server will soon near its storage capacity.

We request you to verify your backups once and do let us know if you may need any further assistance.
        Wordpress Hosting - Your Adventure, Your Story!
        Website Security Bundle - Great Value Security Solutions in value-for-money package!
        Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

ban-img
        Working...
        X