Remote backups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remote backups

What would be better for taking regular backups of MySQL databases?

Is a regular backup enough or cloud backup is good?

Pls help me with this.

Re: Remote backups

The backups plans as you see over the page are based on our cloud infrastructure. I hope this would help you clear the dilemma about making a choice between regular and cloud based backups.
    | |
    Best Paying offered by Eukhost Ltd.

Comment

Originally posted by Stan View Post
      The backups plans as you see over the page are based on our cloud infrastructure. I hope this would help you clear the dilemma about making a choice between regular and cloud based backups.
      Although cloud backup seems very useful I'm skeptical about the security of data stored in the cloud.

Comment

Could you please elaborate it a little more ? As in what are the parameters or aspects that make you feel bothered. Let's narrow it down to the pain areas, once your exact concerns are known, it'd be helpful for us to help you.
        | |
        Best Paying offered by Eukhost Ltd.

Comment

Originally posted by Shred View Post
          Although cloud backup seems very useful I'm skeptical about the security of data stored in the cloud.
          I believe both the backup types are good depending on the factors a customer would like to utilize. In terms of cost, a cloud backup would be more affordable; however, you need to ensure that the cloud backup provider is able to suffice your needs in terms of protecting your data.

Comment

Originally posted by Shred View Post
            What would be better for taking regular backups of MySQL databases?

Is a regular backup enough or cloud backup is good?

Pls help me with this.
            Having backups at both the places (on the cloud as well on the local machines), is a good idea, rather the best strategy for business continuity Just in case either of them fails for any reason, you'd always have one copy safe!
            Rock _a.k.a._ Jack Daniel

Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

Working...
            X