Website Builder demo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website Builder demo

Is there any way to try the Website builder before signing up? Where can one get an experience of the tool without having to pay for it?

Re: Website Builder demo

There is no free trial on offer for Build a Website as of now however there is indeed a 30 day money back guarantee which you can utilize if the tool doesn't live up to your expectations. For only 3.49 a month, you get one of the most comprehensive site builder tool hosted on redundant VMware Cloud infrastructure. I am pretty sure you wouldn't feel the need to seek cancellation and ask for a refund after you have signed up
    Wordpress Hosting - Your Adventure, Your Story!
    Website Security Bundle - Great Value Security Solutions in value-for-money package!
    Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
      Is there any way to try the Website builder before signing up? Where can one get an experience of the tool without having to pay for it?
      Hi Lucy I'm going to ask our development & designing team to prepare a demo of the website builder application wherein customers can get to try it (albeit with limited features) before they actually go for the package..
      Rock _a.k.a._ Jack Daniel

Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

Hi Lucy,

You are not alone in wanting to try a demo mode of the website builder to see what it is like to use before purchasing. We are working on this as we speak. On the basis of the feedback and questions we've received from new customers, we will also be making some updates to our product page to showcase some designs created in the website builder and introductory tutorial on how to use the website builder.

The website builder is fantastic and the best way to showcase this is by getting potential customers to try it out for themselves. We intend to have a demo mode available within the next week or two and if you would like to wait until then before signing up, I will definitely let you know when we have the demo mode live.

Kind regards,
        Ben Stones.

Comment

Originally posted by Rock View Post
          Hi Lucy I'm going to ask our development & designing team to prepare a demo of the website builder application wherein customers can get to try it (albeit with limited features) before they actually go for the package..
          That would be fantastic. This would give a good idea as to how the builder website works and its potential as well.

Comment

Hey, that's good to know, to have a demo of the website builder application. Looking forward to experience what exactly website builder has for us.

Comment

Working...
            X