This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John View Post
    You really do notice everything, don't you There was some prep for the Saturday work being carried out which involves removing some drives and replacing them with SSD in the storage cluster. This started at 17:10 but some slowness was noticed at approximately 19:30 (wait time higher than acceptable) so the task was given a lower priority (takes longer to complete, but less strenuous) at approximately 8:15pm, which rectified the issue.

Unrelated to the actual problem which caused the downtime in the early hours.
    Indeed he does! He's saving the rest of us money! We know to look at his latest posts for any issues, tips and feedback! We don't have to employ anyone to watch the server 24/7 .
    David Smith
    Managing Director
    DPS Computing Limited

- Massive update! (September 2011) - It's now not neglected!!
    - New Site (10/2009)

Comment

Originally posted by DPS Computing View Post
      Indeed he does! He's saving the rest of us money! We know to look at his latest posts for any issues, tips and feedback! We don't have to employ anyone to watch the server 24/7 .
      Haha!

His posts are informative .

Comment

Hello,

This looks to be an issue with how the master node fails over in certain scenarios. We are looking to get this patched during the coming weekend.

Comment

Re: How are you finding eNlight?

I don't suppose there's any update on the API? It would be nice to be able to get some data from certain VMs in to our own systems for client data feeds.

Thanks

Comment

Hello Rossco,

Nice to know about your requirements. The APIs and Android mobile app took some time, but both will be available sometime within the next month. The modules are under testing phase and should be announced soon.

We would like to hear your current requirements from it

Comment

Originally posted by eUK-Rishi View Post
              Hello Rossco,

Nice to know about your requirements. The APIs and Android mobile app took some time, but both would be available in this month only. The modules are under testing phase and should be announced soon.

We would like to hear your current requirements from it
              Hi Rishi,

Basically I have been building a highly complex matrix shopping system in MODX using extJS and PHP which will be available soon. I want to offer a hosted solution for my clients that we will be managing, we've been building a calculator etc for the costs for using enlight and our product combined but we will want the clients to be able to see the usage of their VM through our system. We want it to appear like our own solution completely.

A JSON feed with a simplish API would be highly useful as we could build a solution directly in to each shops CMS manager. Features that would be nice include the ability for each VM to be accessible using a secret key, displaying the general stats of that VM; daily usage, how much is left in the account etc. Enough information for a client to see that their own account needs topping up.

Do you have a list of options that are available and how the API works?

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by rossco View Post
                Hi Rishi,

Basically I have been building a highly complex matrix shopping system in MODX using extJS and PHP which will be available soon. I want to offer a hosted solution for my clients that we will be managing, we've been building a calculator etc for the costs for using enlight and our product combined but we will want the clients to be able to see the usage of their VM through our system. We want it to appear like our own solution completely.
                Thanks for details and we appreciate your feedback for our cloud. It looks you want the PAYG model for your customers.
                With the APIs, you should be able to present the system as we present it to you.

A JSON feed with a simplish API would be highly useful as we could build a solution directly in to each shops CMS manager. Features that would be nice include the ability for each VM to be accessible using a secret key, displaying the general stats of that VM; daily usage, how much is left in the account etc. Enough information for a client to see that their own account needs topping up.
                The interface protocol would be JSON with API key-secret so hope this will match your expectation. We will publish the list of APIs soon and would let you know personally

Comment

can any one tell me what is eNlight ?

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Smith View Post
                    Holy thread resurrection!
                    Try reading the other forum posts or (incredible idea) the eUKHost home pages.
                    sigpicManaged osCmax hosting
                    (I'm not social )

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Smith View Post
                      Itís always hard to explain the whole book in a few sentences . So you better check the following URL and ask some specific questions.

Comment

Currently, I'm finding that my eNlight service is in the 15th hour of downtime, with no suitable explanation other than a connectivity issue, and no updates at all!

Comment

Dear Emmelle,

We regret the inconvenience this outage has caused. We will be sharing an explanation on this issue but not before the services have been fully restored as earlier. We request your patience during this while.
                          Wordpress Hosting - Your Adventure, Your Story!
                          Website Security Bundle - Great Value Security Solutions in value-for-money package!
                          Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

Well, the day has finally come. All my sites are migrated elsewhere and my eNlight VM is shut down pending deletion. It's a real shame that a company with great ideas seems to fall over when the technical issues and communication failures prevent what could be a good service. I've been a loyal customer for years upon years, but I'm moving on.

Comment

Dear Emmlelle,

I'm afraid to know that you have migrated your sites elsewhere and discontinuing eNlight VM.

Could you please PM me your concerns that have not been addressed and also give us feedback about the eNlight platform that you believe we should improve on ?

Though we are going through all your tickets and chats communication to find out as what was wrong, your feedback with detailed information would be appreciated.

Thank you.
                              Regards,
                              Kieran A.
                              Cloud Administrator

Comment

Working...
                              X