Email issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email issues

I've had numerous servers from EUKHost over time and never had this issue. Rather than raise a ticket, I wonder if anyone else has had simular issues.

Basically, I changed to eNlight when it first became available as a purchasable product. I imagine I was placed on new hardware and a new IP range.

Ever since changing to eNlight I get hit by huge amounts of "undeliverable" email. On further inspection, it seems like the server gets blacklisted as a SPAM server - not because it is a SPAM server, but because its new and has no history.

At first, it was just AOL that I had problem with. Now it seems to be Tascali too and others. This is a huge problem for my business because customers are signing up to my business, and not recieving welcome or purchase details.

Anyone able to do anything that can help?

James

Hi Jester,

I've just forwarded this onto our senior administrators to have this looked into for you.

Comment

Most likely cause: lack of reverse DNS. Also, look into SPF and DKIM, whilst you're at it.
      Useful links: mxtoolbox.com & intodns.com

EJ
      sigpicManaged osCmax hosting
      (I'm not social )

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
        At first, it was just AOL that I had problem with. Now it seems to be Tascali too and others. This is a huge problem for my business because customers are signing up to my business, and not recieving welcome or purchase details.
        Hello James,

Maximum emails returned by AOL are due to missing reverse DNS record. There was no reverse DNS set for your VM ipaddress. Now I have set the reverse DNS record pointing to your VM hostname. This should help to fix the email issue. I request you to check once & in case you still face the problem, please open a support ticket so we can investigate more on this issue.
        Regards,
        Sam
        System Admin

Comment

Working...
        X